• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Now that his schedule is clear, Adam Baldwin to guest on Castle

Started by TinkTanker, March 01, 2012, 07:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

Long before Nathan Fillion was solving crimes with Stana Katic on Castle, he was soaring through space on the short-lived cult fave Firefly. Now, for the first time, Castle is reuniting Nathan with one of his former co-stars on the ABC crime series.

In an episode slated for spring, Adam Baldwin, who played Firefly's Jayne Cobb to Nathan's Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds, will guest star as a detective named Ethan Slaughter. (How's that for a character name?)

Slaughter is described to me as a rough and tumble cop from the city's gang unit who lands a case that Castle is desperate to follow. Along the way, Slaughter shows Castle a dirtier side of police work that forces Castle to reconsider what he's willing to do to close a case. As the season nears its cliffhanging conclusion, expect this new alliance to place Castle in the line of fire like never before.

My sources tell me Nathan is over the moon about this fun nod to his sci-fi past. Nathan and Adam also co-starred together in Firefly's 2005 spin-off feature film, Serenity.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/castle-adam-baldwin-firefly-reunion-1044334.aspx
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

TinkTanker

Eric

Pearl@32

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

Spooky

TinkTanker