• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle Season 4 Premiere starts Monday September 19th.

Started by Rosie, September 16, 2011, 12:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

Lanie [spoiler]seemed like a bit of a . If that's all it takes to derail a relationship, best to get it over now before it goes any further.[/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Quote from: TinkTanker on October 26, 2011, 07:54:21 AM
Lanie [spoiler]seemed like a bit of a . If that's all it takes to derail a relationship, best to get it over now before it goes any further.[/spoiler]

It seemed like a quick way to break them up but it wasn't very well done. 

Pearl@32

Did anyone notice the FF cast alum who showed up in "Demons"? hmmmmmm?

"Say goodbye to daddy, Jonah."
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

TinkTanker

Quote from: Pearl@32 on October 27, 2011, 09:21:06 AM

I've no idea what you are talking about.

Pearl@32

Quote from: TinkTanker on October 27, 2011, 09:25:39 AM
Quote from: Pearl@32 on October 27, 2011, 09:21:06 AM

I've no idea what you are talking about.

Did anyone notice the FF cast alum who showed up in "Demons" [<----Monday's episode] ? hmmmmmm?

"Say goodbye to daddy, Jonah."  <----hint
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

TinkTanker

Pearl@32

Major squeeee!!!!!!!!!!!  :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee:

This is SO what I wanted.

Keck's Exclusives: Castle Flashes Back to the '40s
William Keck
Nov 28, 2011 12:20 AM ET
by William Keck

I was recently invited by the Screen Actors Guild to moderate a panel with Castle beauty Stana Katic, who let slip that the ABC show is planning a film-noir episode. Exec producer Andrew Marlowe confirms a February sweeps installment will find Castle and Beckett imagining themselves in the 1940s, with Nathan Fillion suited up as a Sam Spade—type PI and Stana as a gangster's moll.

Then in the spring, Castle and Beckett will trip the light fantastic in a Dancing With the Stars-themed episode timed to that show's return. But don't look for Tom Bergeron to make a cameo. Says Andrew: "Unfortunately, we already killed Tom in 2010 [when he played] a talk-show host."

ps. Firefly alum from episode 6, "Demons": Fredric Lehne, aka Frederic Lane, Rance Burgess in "Heart of Gold" aka Marshal Edward Mars in Lost

TinkTanker

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: TinkTanker on November 28, 2011, 08:56:42 PM

That guy kills in every show he's on .

I don't know his personal stuff - but on camera , he's a pro

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Pearl@32

I was really bored with last night's Castle, until when the big kitty was on their tails.