• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

new season starts tonight...

Started by Consigliere5, January 13, 2009, 04:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: TinkTanker on March 27, 2009, 08:06:39 PM
Wrong thread , but that "Jizz in my Pants" video was awesome .

Clap

It is bad when you are changing paper and you jizz in your pants.

I can't get the ai ya song out of my head.

And most of the rest of the album is almost as funny.

"I'm On A Boat" rawks. C5 may have posted those.

The boat song kept fetching up .

I'll retry .
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Pearl@32

Bird Lady is gone! Yay!

I really wanted to like Megan Joy, but she was just too weird.

After looking at Dial Idol's website yesterday, she was consistently in the bottom, but strangely, never was in the bottom 3 until last night. Hmmm, how does that happen I wonder.  :idea:  I firmly believe that they gave her another chance after her abysmal rendition of "For Once in My Life." She should have been in the bottom 3 last week, not Matt. Her poor song choices drive home the NECESSITY to pick songs that help you shine. The only people that are having some kind of consistency are Danny, Adam, Lil and Allison (except for last night). I didn't think she sang bad. It's like she was in the bottom 3 more for what she wore than how she sang, and that's just wrong.

The theme this week was Popular iTunes downloads ~ it wasn't limited to current popularity, which pissed me off a little. Then don't say popular. The group song of "Don't Stop Believin'" was pretty cool though. For a 28-year-old song, DSB is consistently in the Top 100 iTunes downloads. That's for real, I've seen it myself and was floored that people just gotta have their Journey. (Never mind it's one of my absolute favorites.)

Next week: Songs from the year you were born.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Saxon

I gave up on this show. Kinda makes me sad. This was the first year that NONE of them impressed me. huh.

Eric

Spooky

Quote from: Eric on April 02, 2009, 10:23:03 AM
Recent important news about a former season contestant, Katherine McPhee. 

http://www.dorks.com/videos/tyra_banks_feels_up_american_idol_katharine_mcphee.html

My bunk? I'll be in it!  :o
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Spooky

I need to watch that again. *clicks link*  :popcorn:

Pearl@32

So I watched Castle during commercial breaks... didn't miss much. Anoop was all right; Danny, Allison and Adam were the best of the night. LOVED Allison's voice control. Perfect. I don't know what kind of crack they were on with what they said about Matt. I think he's good, but didn't care for the laid-back "Part Time Lover" performance. Yawn. Lil was disappointing, but I think she can bring it, if she stays another week. But after seeing Adam perform "Mad World," I'd be surprised if he doesn't win.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Pearl@32

Scott sang better last night, but it didn't help him stay.

I wonder if this whole "saving" thing is gonna ever be used.

Spooky

OK. This is the first ep I've watched all the way though this season and I have to say I am not impressed at all.