• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

TSCC Season 2 Premiere

Started by Pearl@32, August 12, 2008, 10:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerenityValley

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on September 16, 2008, 07:11:15 PM
Quote from: TinkTanker on September 16, 2008, 05:44:29 PM
Quote from: Phyll33 on September 16, 2008, 05:27:01 PM

Who plays the part of Charley's wife in the show? She looks an awful lot like Linda Hamilton and I know Linda has
a twin sister although she looks too young to be her. Did Linda have another sister perhaps? There really is a resemblance.

Do you watch LOST?

The same actress play Penny Widmore.

This isn't the same actress that played his wife in the first season is it?  I coulda sworn it was a different chic?!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Phyll33

Quote from: SerenityValley on September 19, 2008, 10:10:28 AM

Who plays the part of Charley's wife in the show? She looks an awful lot like Linda Hamilton and I know Linda has
a twin sister although she looks too young to be her. Did Linda have another sister perhaps? There really is a resemblance.

Do you watch LOST?

This isn't the same actress that played his wife in the first season is it?  I coulda sworn it was a different chic?!

I thought so too but I'm not sure.

Spooky

Quote from: Phyll33 on September 19, 2008, 12:24:40 PM
Quote from: SerenityValley on September 19, 2008, 10:10:28 AM

Do you watch LOST?

I thought so too but I'm not sure.

According to IMDB she is the only actress to play the part.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Consigliere5

finally starting to watch season 2... on blu-ray...

Phyll33

Quote from: Consigliere5 on January 26, 2010, 03:52:11 PM
finally starting to watch season 2... on blu-ray...

The opening number of the first show was awesome and then it went down hill from there.