• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

UW Football

Started by Spooky, September 02, 2010, 10:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Not a bad night rushing the ball.

Sankey is the starter and only played the first half and a few snaps at the start of the third. Deontae Cooper is a great story of perseverance. He's had three ACL surgeries in his time at UW and I am happy he got to have a good game. Washington is a freshman and I think he has the potential to be one of the greatest UW running backs of all time when his career is over.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

Chris Peterson to UW.

I'm hoping we can hang on to Nuss. The boss hates him, but IMHO Saban is the one holding Nuss back.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

I think Chris Peterson is a good choice. Obviously Boise St. isn't a top tier athletic school in a top tier conference, but Boise St. dominated the conference while he was at the helm and went 5-2 in bowl games.

It will be cool to see what he can do with access to better talent. He is walking into a situation where the stadium has had massive renovation and the new training facilities are top 10 at least. It will be interesting to see how he does with the recruits that Sark started recruiting when he was still here. I hope he wins a few of those battles, it will say a lot about him.

Spooky

9-4 is a respectable season.