• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Chuck @ Comic Con 2010

Started by Pearl@32, July 26, 2010, 11:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

thank you, I was being modest.

Mr. Forhan: I had more fun in L&E.  :headbang:

Now all we need is J-R-B to come in and say "get a room" and it'll be old times!!!  :rofl:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Eric

My wife is awesome.  My friends are great.  The only thing I could ask for is America to become sane again.

Saxon

Quote from: Phyll33 on July 29, 2010, 07:49:11 AM

Thanks for the update. Sounds like you had fun. I'm surprised Adam didn't comment on your hair, it
would be just like him to.  Speaking of hair, his looked pretty good on the panel without his usual cap.
Pretty obvious they make him wear something on the show though since the hairstyle is so different.

How old is his daughter? College age? I'm sure he had a hard time with the nose ring, I can just
imagine how he felt since I've been there with the tattoos. :)

Yeah, she's just a little younger than Jessi.

I was told by a gal who always makes a dress out of the gift bags the con gives out that I had 'beautiful eyes'...and then later a young gal who was charging her camera while we sat for Rosie was charging her phone said, 'btw, you have beautiful hair'. It was a major ego boost, since I've been so down lately.

Saxon

Quote from: Pearl@32 on July 29, 2010, 08:04:43 AM
Thank you for illustrating the perks of the O.B.  :happy:  I love the Con stories.

Two people in 2004 changed my life: one is an old friend who lent me Firefly, and the other is Joss. I have no idea what I would do if I met him. Without Firefly, there would be no FF family. His story of the crew, of "home," resonates. We are instrumental in the lives we indirectly touch, and I guess I'd thank him for putting FF out in the world. Hmmm...might be time for that "Rewind."

Joss is so quiet and unassuming. I just said, 'thanks for...EVERYTHING'...I hope he gets it.

Phyll33

Quote from: Saxon on July 29, 2010, 12:41:21 PM
Quote from: Phyll33 on July 29, 2010, 07:49:11 AM

Thanks for the update. Sounds like you had fun. I'm surprised Adam didn't comment on your hair, it
would be just like him to.  Speaking of hair, his looked pretty good on the panel without his usual cap.
Pretty obvious they make him wear something on the show though since the hairstyle is so different.

How old is his daughter? College age? I'm sure he had a hard time with the nose ring, I can just
imagine how he felt since I've been there with the tattoos. :)

Yeah, she's just a little younger than Jessi.

I was told by a gal who always makes a dress out of the gift bags the con gives out that I had 'beautiful eyes'...and then later a young gal who was charging her camera while we sat for Rosie was charging her phone said, 'btw, you have beautiful hair'. It was a major ego boost, since I've been so down lately.

:)

See!! We told you so and all we saw was the picture!  It looks like it is growing out beautifully.

Saxon

Thanks guys, but you all love me!  >:D

I'm going to cut it a bit more, that will take off some of the bleached out ends. I'd been lightening it for years so it's kind of a surprise to see the dark hairs mixed in! I've got a unique pattern too...not symmetrical at all...but then, why would I be normal!

Barb told me about a rinse that will take some of the yellow out, but right now, the 'yellow' is just the hair that was lightened by the permanent 'light brown', and has remained after I did a 'color removal' treatment that just takes out dye.

I think I'll feel better once it's all 'virgin hair'.

Gotta go feed the hungry hubby!