• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Warehouse 13

Started by Saxon, June 02, 2010, 01:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

Jewel told me that she'd done an ep of Warehouse 13, and lookee...here she is in this little clip!

http://www.syfy.com/warehouse13/home.php?__source=ggl|warehouse+13|Brand|G_WH13_S2&sky=ggl|warehouse+13|Brand|G_WH13_S2

Spooky

I didn't watch the last half of last season. I need to catch up!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Quote from: Spooky on July 03, 2010, 03:13:22 PM
I didn't watch the last half of last season. I need to catch up!

They have them there on Syfy, so you can do just that. I watched them on On Demand...trouble with that is they only list a few at a time, so Jessi missed some in the middle. We'd seen them before, but it's fun rewatching to be ready for the new season.

Pearl@32

Season 2 premiere was last night, and I have to say, it was pretty good. I haven't seen every episode of W13, but it does keep my attention. Unfortunately if I were to choose between it and Eureka, Eureka would win. (new ep Friday the 9th!)

The ep had an interesting twist of gender...and those of you who have watched Dexter Season 2 will recognize crazy Lila. I must say, I really like CCH Pounder in this. Then again, I've always liked her quiet strength. Don't know if they've ever shown the Escher Room ~ probably, and I've seen the commercial with the two main characters throwing the football to each other, but it was my first time. What a trip. Makes Hogwarts look like Kiddie Escher-land.

Jewel AND Sean will be starring in next week's episode, "Mild Mannered," Tuesday, July 13th. Neat!
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

TinkTanker

Our cable company had a massive outage last night, pretty much city-wide, for about six hours. Fortunately, my internet didn't go down. Ahem. Still haven't seen it yet, but looking forward to it tonight.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

Loretta and Sheldon...those are the funniest names! There wasn't nearly enough Jewel and Sean, but the series isn't about THEM, darn it. Nice kiss and nice bodysuit. [spoiler]River could say Simon looks good in purple.[/spoiler]
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Saxon

Jessi and I are having to watch the eps a few days to a week late on On Demand...so I probably will have to avoid this thread. :(

I told her it's sad that now people hardly ever 'tune in' to shows at the same time, so we can't all discuss like we used to. I remember every week after X-files, everyone jumped online. The East coasters always had to put in spoilers or just waited for the rest of us to discuss. We even had a tee shirt for one gathering that said, "It's Ten O'Clock, do you know where your Sister is?". It was a play on the Mulder's missing sis bit, and the fact that our group was known as the "Sister's of the Forum Church of David", which was a play on David Duchovny saying in an interview that fans 'watched and then got online to discuss the show every Sunday night, 'religiously''. heh.

I miss that. We had it with FF and a few other shows, now everyone is scattered and the shows get tivoed or On Demanded...or Netflixed. Too much modern interference. heh.

Tia Carerra is going to be guesting on some eps, and Jessi is going to be working with her at Comic Con if all goes according to plan.

Eric

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

We saw last night's episode and Ann just squeeeeeeed when she saw Fargo.

She didn't recognize Odo though. Times marches on, and it looks like it was wearing hobnailed boots.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"