• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

AI 2010

Started by Spooky, February 24, 2010, 09:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Quote from: Phyll33 on May 12, 2010, 06:17:20 AM

I knew Crystal and Lee would sound great together. I was hoping for that duet for weeks.

What were the rumors?

No rumors, just peopl talking smack and saying Crystal sux! I'll punch a fool!!!!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

Here, have a drink.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

Bye guy Kara is hot for.

Pearl@32

Uh, no! Surprise! Oh well.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Spooky

bye bye BIG Mike.

Spooky

Casey JamesOkay, It's Alright With Me – It was alright for me. Yeah that joke was too easy and I am sure several million people thought the same thing.. He sang it well, but it wasn't an exciting performance.

Crystal BowersoxCome to My Window – ai ya! They really fixed her teeth! It was good. Not great. Better than Casey.

Lee DeWyzeSimple Man – FREEBIRD! Good job! Best of the night so far.

Casey JamesDaughters – Borrrrrring. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Crystal BowersoxMaybe I'm Amazed – She's got some pipes! Not too bad. Lee's first performance was better IMO.

Lee DeWyzeHallelujah – Nailed it!  :clap: He won the night for sure.

I sure hope it's Casey that goes home.  Please America. Don't be stupid let Lee or Crystal go home!

I so want to hear Crystal and Lee battle it out.

Pearl@32

I finally figured out why Casey's voice is so annoying ~ he's got this shrill-like thing when he sings. It's not as annoying as Tiny Tim, but still. You can really hear it when you listen to "Jealous Guy."

Pearl@32

I was working late last night so I taped it, but I watched online. That Rickey guy (rickey.org) posts video and audio almost immediately (he's my kind of crazy).

Lee, Lee, LEE! You uber-Hobbit, you!

I caught a few other videos of his from the hometown visit. If the girls would shut the hell up, you could hear him better. His version of Kings of Leon's "Use Somebody" was pretty cool; reminded me of David Cook singing "My Hero" during his hometown visit.

Voted last night ~ more for Lee, but I did voted one or twice for Crystal.

Phyll33

Quote from: Pearl@32 on May 19, 2010, 06:21:25 AM
I finally figured out why Casey's voice is so annoying ~ he's got this shrill-like thing when he sings. It's not as annoying as Tiny Tim, but still. You can really hear it when you listen to "Jealous Guy."

He has a vibretto or vibrato to his voice that I have never liked to hear but some people think it's
just great.

Phyll33

Quote from: Spooky on May 18, 2010, 08:56:41 PM
Casey JamesOkay, It's Alright With Me – It was alright for me. Yeah that joke was too easy and I am sure several million people thought the same thing.. He sang it well, but it wasn't an exciting performance.

Crystal BowersoxCome to My Window – ai ya! They really fixed her teeth! It was good. Not great. Better than Casey.

Lee DeWyzeSimple Man – FREEBIRD! Good job! Best of the night so far.

Casey JamesDaughters – Borrrrrring. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Crystal BowersoxMaybe I'm Amazed – She's got some pipes! Not too bad. Lee's first performance was better IMO.

Lee DeWyzeHallelujah – Nailed it!  :clap: He won the night for sure.

I sure hope it's Casey that goes home.  Please America. Don't be stupid let Lee or Crystal go home!

I so want to hear Crystal and Lee battle it out.

This should be a tie this year. They are both that good and together amazing. I have a feeling Crystal
will be able to handle the fame better then Lee. He is such an introvert he worries me.