• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

USA Network's White Collar

Started by TinkTanker, October 26, 2009, 08:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

This came on the other night and I DVR'ed it. Pretty good show, art thief/con man/scammer dude gets out of prison to help the FBI crack their cases and get their man. Kind of like It Takes a Thief. It has the guy that played Bryce Larkin from Chuck playing the con man. Also guesting was Mark Sheppard, the hardest working guest star in show business. USA usually shows their shows a dozen times a week, so check it out.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

I DVR'd this to and watched it last night. Looks like this may have been the reason they
killed him off on Chuck. Looks like a fun show. Has humor which it looks like many are
seeing as a plus now instead of all the doom and gloom so many shows continue with.
These cable networks like USA and TNT are really putting out good shows. Far superior
to many on the national networks.

Spooky

I'd wanted to watch it, but forgot all about it. Definitely going to check it out.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Spooky on October 26, 2009, 08:36:40 AM
I'd wanted to watch it, but forgot all about it. Definitely going to check it out.

I doubt you'll have any trouble finding it. As Tink said, they show it 50,000 times!  I really enjoyed the first ep.  Looks like I might have a new show!!  Woo-hooo!  Especially since it looks like Dollhouse is done for.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Spooky

It somehow founds it's way from the Internet to my computer. It's magic!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Spooky on October 26, 2009, 11:10:08 AM
It somehow founds it's way from the Internet to my computer. It's magic!

ABRACADABRA!!   :D
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Saxon

I'll watch it on On Demand.

When they showed Bryce on the very first ep of Chuck, I said, "he's too purty to die". lol.

Phyll33

Quote from: Saxon on October 27, 2009, 02:28:45 AM

When they showed Bryce on the very first ep of Chuck, I said, "he's too purty to die". lol.

Oddly he's better looking in this then Chuck, at least to me. His eyes bother me though
and I had to laugh at the apt description of them from a sleazy hotel manager in the show,
He called them snake eyes. :)

SerenityValley

Quote from: Phyll33 on October 27, 2009, 08:40:18 AM
Quote from: Saxon on October 27, 2009, 02:28:45 AM

Oddly he's better looking in this then Chuck, at least to me. His eyes bother me though
and I had to laugh at the apt description of them from a sleazy hotel manager in the show,
He called them snake eyes. :)

I agree.  He does, for some reason, exude more hot-ness on WC.  Must be the hair or something??  I love his eyes, though.  Hmmm...dreamy!

Saxon

I always notice that the part a person plays affects their 'attractiveness' or lack there of.

I noticed it big time when I saw a clip of Nick Lea who played Krycek (Ratboy) on Xfiles. On the show, I never thought he was good looking, he played the villian, and he was unattractive. As himself, in an interview, he was gorgeous!

Even Mitch Pelosi (Skinner) was really nice looking in person. Funny.