• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Help save Castle!

Started by Saxon, May 06, 2009, 12:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

Quote from: Pearl@32 on May 14, 2009, 01:48:51 PM
Quote from: AdmiralDigby on May 14, 2009, 10:26:06 AM
I'm curious , is Nathan like , the nicest guy in Hollywood ?

I mean , shouldn't he add a few DUIs or dead hookers to his resume ?

Nathan is a gentleman's gentleman. He's a straight shooter, looks you in the eye, listens for your name and repeats it with a greeting. His momma and poppa brought him right, so there shouldn't be any DUIs. There might be a fashion violation though.

He is as geeky as Castle: when Stormtroopers came onstage to kick off him and Jewel at a 2004 D*C panel, he gave his camera to Jewel to take a picture of him getting dragged off.  :doh:

Nathan LOVES cameras! He will grab a camera out of someone's hand to 'take the pic right'! I have pix of him, taking pix of others. Funny guy. He loves his gadgets. They should put some of that into "Castle".

Pearl@32

Castle videotaped his daughter leaving for the prom!
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Pearl@32 on May 15, 2009, 11:35:30 AM

Oh, jeez, I teared up like I did when Tori tried on that perfect yellow dress for her 8th grade dance.  I'll be a basketcase come Prom! 
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Saxon

Quote from: Pearl@32 on May 15, 2009, 11:35:30 AM

Yep! *I thought I'd repsonded to this earlier, but don't see my post*

I love how Nathan adds his own little touches, now, I'm going to be watching or listening even more...especially at the end of a scene. heh.