• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

OMG! Alan!

Started by Tygie, May 01, 2009, 06:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tygie

Nothing is forgotten.  Nothing is ever forgotten.

Spooky

Alan's part was very well acted and written! Looks like next ep is gonna be a little bit "Bonny and Clyde".
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

I am going to have to rewatch it. The pizza man came right when stuff went to heck!

[spoiler]one minute I'm giggling at every line, and his funny 'walk down the stairs' thing...when I got back, he was slashing Victor!! *eep* I said before I don't like Alan dark and scary...and this is a side of him that creeps me out even more than the CSI part, which was more pitiful...this is...shudder worthy.[/spoiler]

SerenityValley

Quote from: Saxon on May 02, 2009, 02:47:44 AM
I am going to have to rewatch it. The pizza man came right when stuff went to heck!

[spoiler]one minute I'm giggling at every line, and his funny 'walk down the stairs' thing...when I got back, he was slashing Victor!! *eep* I said before I don't like Alan dark and scary...and this is a side of him that creeps me out even more than the CSI part, which was more pitiful...this is...shudder worthy.[/spoiler]

I was laughing my butt off!  He can be so frickin hilarious!  Great job. Can't wait til next week!

[spoiler]Up until he went all postal, I was like, dang, I thought he was gonna be Alpha....[/spoiler]
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Saxon

Quote from: SerenityValley on May 02, 2009, 09:23:21 AM

I was laughing my butt off!  He can be so frickin hilarious!  Great job. Can't wait til next week!

[spoiler]Up until he went all postal, I was like, dang, I thought he was gonna be Alpha....[/spoiler]

[spoiler]That's exactly what I was thinking...I was at the point where I figured he WAS 'Alpha', but 'deprogrammed'....and what was left was the babbling "Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory" type shell of a person...then, suddenly, Jessi was like, "...and did they think we (the fans) didn't know he was Alpha?". I told her, I was hoping not to see how "bad" he could be...I don't like seeing my guys in those type roles...they are too good.[/spoiler]

SerenityValley

Quote from: Saxon on May 02, 2009, 01:13:23 PM

[spoiler]That's exactly what I was thinking...I was at the point where I figured he WAS 'Alpha', but 'deprogrammed'....and what was left was the babbling "Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory" type shell of a person...then, suddenly, Jessi was like, "...and did they think we (the fans) didn't know he was Alpha?". I told her, I was hoping not to see how "bad" he could be...I don't like seeing my guys in those type roles...they are too good.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I can't decide what I like more, when he's acting like a complete spaz or when he's just plain evil!!  It's such a trip to see "Wash" being so naughty!![/spoiler]
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Saxon

Quote from: SerenityValley on May 03, 2009, 10:11:04 AM
Quote from: Saxon on May 02, 2009, 01:13:23 PM

[spoiler]I can't decide what I like more, when he's acting like a complete spaz or when he's just plain evil!!  It's such a trip to see "Wash" being so naughty!![/spoiler]

The Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde thing was just so extreme.

TinkTanker

Alan's acting was leagues above everyone else.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Quote from: TinkTanker on May 03, 2009, 06:43:11 PM

It was and I don't know if it's a good idea, with a cast like this, to hire guest actors who have more talent that the main cast. It really puts focus on, what I think is, the weakest aspect of the show. Not that it looks like it will matter.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

Quote from: Spooky on May 03, 2009, 06:57:25 PM
Quote from: TinkTanker on May 03, 2009, 06:43:11 PM

It was and I don't know if it's a good idea, with a cast like this, to hire guest actors who have more talent that the main cast. It really puts focus on, what I think is, the weakest aspect of the show. Not that it looks like it will matter.

Yeah, Ann said she didn't realize how bad the rest of the acting was until she saw Alan shine.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"