• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

April 24, 2009

Started by Spooky, April 24, 2009, 10:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Not a bad ep.

[spoiler]I did find it hard to believe that 'Margret' would have willingly given up he second chance at life so easily. The Topher "Night of Fun" was fun. :) The Ballard/Mellie dynamic is pretty intense. And Wash was in the previews for next week!!![/spoiler]
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

[spoiler]so let me get this straight...rich woman uses the Dollhouse, till she meets yummy young husband...spoiled son also knows about and uses it. They 'get' how it can work...so, what, Margaret 'banks' her memories? Instead of a 'donor card' she's sent straight to the Dollhouse to get 'downloaded' or would it be 'uploaded'? That brings me to another question that Jessi asked me a few weeks ago. Are all the 'imprints' the dolls get from real people? Like the dead wife who never got to see her dream home? How does that work? How did that rich guy not just get a 'new wife' with her old imprint? Why just once a year? As much as I am looking forward to seeing Alan in anything....when his bit is over, I too say, "Thank You"...and look for something new. *pout* I wanted it to be smart, but also make some sense. If they have to drag out the 'it will make sense' this long, I'm sure they've already lost people.[/spoiler]

UNLESS....

[spoiler]It would be cool if these memories were SUPPOSED to be 'banked' for future use by the comatose, grieving, whatever people, spouses, what have you...and this group is using them for profit...and that's the big 'secret'? Like, "Hi, I'm Stephen Hawking...put all my brain juice into this little do-dad, then when my body dies, pop it into a donor body down the road so I can live on and help mankind....what? Someone wants to take a modified me out for the weekend to do what?"[/spoiler]