• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

April 20

Started by Pearl@32, April 21, 2009, 06:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

So it's almost 11pm and Castle is waiting in the car when... [spoiler]the suspect hits the hood of the car. He takes a look at the sketch artist rendering and then looks at the perp, and decides to windshield wipe his face as a distraction.

I LOL'd so loud I really hope I didn't wake up our neighbors downstairs.[/spoiler]
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Pearl@32 on April 21, 2009, 06:35:24 AM
So it's almost 11pm and Castle is waiting in the car when... [spoiler]the suspect hits the hood of the car. He takes a look at the sketch artist rendering and then looks at the perp, and decides to windshield wipe his face as a distraction.

I LOL'd so loud I really hope I didn't wake up our neighbors downstairs.[/spoiler]

Me, too (except the downstairs neighbors part)!  What a great ep.  I didn't think there was gonna be much to this show, but I swear, they are really onto something.  Nathan's second best work!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Saxon

I'm gonna come out and say it....This is on par with "Mal"...the only thing that doesn't make this show as great as Firefly is the rest of the cast isn't as awesome was our crew was/is.

I love the whole group, I love the little interactions, the daughter/father dynamic is INSANE in how good it's played, but Nathan plays this role so NATURALLY...I mean, wow. I love it.

The little looks on his face...the slight smiles...the silly little boy grins....

[spoiler]When that gal KNEW his daughter's name and he went into super dad protective mode...just that facial expression change was incredible![/spoiler]

I wanted to tell Nathan how great he is in the show when we saw him at the book signing, but it was so hectic, and really, how many times can he hear that anyway?

Awesome show....just awesome!

Pearl@32

[spoiler]
Quotehe went into super dad protective mode...
[/spoiler]

I very much concur. It was like, "Excuse me — check please!"

Yeah, really, how many times can he hear that anyway? ;)  We <3 Nathan! :jumping:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Spooky

Quote from: Saxon on April 21, 2009, 01:28:00 PM

[spoiler]When that gal KNEW his daughter's name and he went into super dad protective mode...just that facial expression change was incredible![/spoiler]

[spoiler]I had a flash a Mal pulling his gun shooting her in the face after she said that.  :rofl:

[/spoiler]

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Quote from: Spooky on April 21, 2009, 01:53:20 PM
Quote from: Saxon on April 21, 2009, 01:28:00 PM

[spoiler]I had a flash a Mal pulling his gun shooting her in the face after she said that.  :rofl:

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I did love also the 'fake out' with the handling of the gun...all along he's played like he's not in control (which most of the time he's not), but he did know how to shoot....and it was awesome how he manipulated that little bit.

And that turning on the windshield wipers thing was freaking laugh out loud hilarious![/spoiler]

SerenityValley

[spoiler]Am I imagining things or did Castle say something along the lines of "I will end you"??[/spoiler]
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

TinkTanker

Quote from: SerenityValley on April 22, 2009, 07:18:03 AM
[spoiler]Am I imagining things or did Castle say something along the lines of "I will end you"??[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I saw Casey say that on Chuck. I noticed on Castle the mayor referred to the party as a 'shindig'. Plus the bad guy was named Reynolds. [/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

THAT'S what I forgot: the mention of shindig!

Eric

Pearl giggled at the "shindig" mentioned.  I asked if that meant they were going to duel.