• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Terminator: The Gingi Files

Started by Saxon, March 30, 2009, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

Jessi decided to practice her 'terminator' makeup skills on Matt and herself today...and instead of letting it go to waste, they raided my costume closet and took off for the abandoned hospital where Tom works (in the basement).

Here's what they ended up with:

click pic for slideshow!

Spooky

My favorite. It doesn't show the makeup, but it a shiny photo!

This one is shiny too.

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Yeah, the first one...when you consider they call that the 'haunted hospital'....hehe

Saxon

Omigosh...you guys gotta know this. We've not been watching T:TSCC much this season. Tonight when they did the 'previously on...' and did the clips of what had happened in the last ep, we were totally shocked to see how close the girls had recreated a scene from the show. Now we want to go back and watch what we missed!

SerenityValley

Wow!  Great job, Ging!  I love the shot of her in her black leather jacket and white T with that "Don't frak with me" look on her face!!  I bet halloween's a blast at your house, Sax!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Saxon

Quote from: SerenityValley on April 04, 2009, 11:19:40 AM
Wow!  Great job, Ging!  I love the shot of her in her black leather jacket and white T with that "Don't frak with me" look on her face!!  I bet halloween's a blast at your house, Sax!

Halloween is practically every day at my house! You realize these kids walked out into my storage room and just grabbed coats...Jessi went into her room and grabbed the guns...and Jessi did the make up out of stuff she had in her stash of goodies (no stage make up at all...ask her about metallic tape, toilet paper, some of my old foundation that should only touch tape and TP! AND...get this...fingernail polish *makes blood look liquid*). heh. kids.