• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

March 16 2009

Started by Spooky, March 16, 2009, 10:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

I loved when he was "writing out loud" to the cops.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Nate is really good in this roll. He is the only actor, aside from his mom, who seems comfortable with their part. If this show makes it, I think there may be an Emmy nomination in the future for him. Or, maybe I am a biased FF fan.  ;)

Pearl@32

Spokky likes Castle, Spokky likes Castle! :haha:

I liked it too. I told Eric he could post that he heard lots of giggles from me, again this week.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Eric

Quote from: Pearl@32 on March 17, 2009, 06:30:43 AM
I liked it too. I told Eric he could post that he heard lots of giggles from me, again this week.

A lot.

Silly. :D

Spooky

Who is this spokky you speak of?

SerenityValley

Quote from: Spooky on March 17, 2009, 08:47:33 AM

Who is this spokky you speak of?

He's like Spock from Star Trek, only without the pointy ears. . .   :haha:
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Looks like Nathan may have a fun hit on his hands. Cute show and this episode way better than the first.
I wonder how long it is between the pilot and this show since Mom and daughter got spiffed up quite a bit.
Mom changed hair color and put on some much needed weight and daughter is now a very pretty redhead.
I thought the actress that plays Mom really looked haggard when I saw her in the pilot and I was surprised
to see her looking like that and daughter was a blond wasn't she. Wish Beckett would lose the helmet hair
and get something less rigid but I guess it plays to the uptight personality.