• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle premier March 9, 10pm

Started by SerenityValley, March 02, 2009, 11:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consigliere5

Pearl@32

Quote from: Phyll33 on March 05, 2009, 04:37:17 PM
  Uh Oh, I just watched the first 13 minutes of Castle on You tube and I didn't get a good vibe. The secondary
characters are real duds like the cops and mom and Nathan looks , how do I put this, like he has led a harder
then normal life recently. For someone as young as he is he is aging pretty rapidly. Looks a little puffy and
rough and not in a good way. Still has charm but I'm not sure he will be able to carry the whole show, a little
bit of Nathan seems to go a long way. A shame they didn't pair him up with  a better cast. I hope for the best
but ABC has unloaded a lot better shows than this looks like it will be. If they got rid of "Men in Trees" and
"Women's Murder Club" then this thing doesn't look like it has a chance.

I'll still tune in. It's Cappy. You make him sound like "Fossil-Man"!  :haha:  He looks like he has bags under his eyes, something I don't remember seeing. But upon looking at different photos on IMDb, he had them during Serenity. Life nowadays has got us all stressed-out.

Castle looks like he's supposed to be scruffy-lookin'. I love da scruff. I wailed "oh noooooo" when House shaved on the last House ep!
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

a bunch of reviews:

Harsh .

Still , I'll bet it's better than Dollhouse .

( 3 out of 4 eps where Echo's programming has failed )
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

SerenityValley

Quote from: Consigliere5 on March 09, 2009, 06:40:33 AM
a bunch of reviews:
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40354

Damn, kinda harsh there.  I almost think it must be a conservative-leaning show since most of the reviews are from lib rags.  (Maybe that's why they are trashing it so bad)?!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Pearl@32

Tink: "Who are you?" "Scruffy, the janitor."  :headbang:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Pearl@32

I had a feeling that review was harsh. Didn't read it on that reason.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Pearl@32 on March 09, 2009, 09:17:20 AM
I had a feeling that review was harsh. Didn't read it on that reason.

Wasn't just that one but Washington Post, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, San Fran Chronicle, Hollywood Reporter, Boston Globe, USA Today, and several others.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

AdmiralDigby

Wasn't just that one but Washington Post, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, San Fran Chronicle, Hollywood Reporter, Boston Globe, USA Today, and several others.

Even Herc doesn't like it and he's a Whedon whore .
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

SerenityValley

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on March 09, 2009, 09:40:19 AM

Even Herc doesn't like it and he's a Whedon ji nu .

Kinda ticks me off considering the show has not aired yet.  These kinda reviews will keep people from watching it and forming their own opinions.