• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Leverage

Started by Spooky, December 07, 2008, 10:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Damn! Badger is going to be on Burn Notice, NCIS, Leverage and Dollhouse on '09.

Spooky

He was injured.

Somebodies got to fight the injured... Shoot, that my niche.

:rofl:

geogal

I like this show more every time I watch it. :)

Spooky

Take the quizzes.

http://www.tnt.tv/series/leverage/display/?contentId=43518

Brains, Brawn or In Between?

QuoteYOU ARE LIKE SOPHIE

Being the grifter of the bunch, you might not act onstage or onscreen, but you're quite the performer, nonetheless. Fame is for the egocentric—you're in it for the thrill of deception and, well, the financial stability. Few people get to use their cunning and confidence to such an extent, so consider yourself lucky. Sure, it's not the most moral way to earn a living, but there are such things as necessary evils. After all, spiders and bubblegum pop are still around, right?

Moral or Malicious?
QuoteMODERATELY MORAL

You're certainly no angel, but you're not wicked, either. Sometimes you'll think of those around you when you make a decision. At other times, you might be a little bit more self-serving. Only the purists out their will hold this against you because, after all, you're only human.

SerenityValley

I just saw him on a rerun of Las Vegas.  Why is it that he always plays a bad guy?!  (Maybe cause he's so good at it!!)

So, when will he be on NCIS??
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Spooky

Quote from: SerenityValley on December 31, 2008, 10:20:35 AM
I just saw him on a rerun of Las Vegas.  Why is it that he always plays a bad guy?!  (Maybe cause he's so good at it!!)

So, when will he be on NCIS??

IMDB doesn't say, just say episode 2009.

Rosie

Quote from: Spooky on December 23, 2008, 10:09:44 PM
He was injured.

Somebodies got to fight the injured... Shoot, that my niche.

:rofl:

That was my very favorite line!!! I had to pause it and go tell someone.

Just thinking about it makes me happy.

Rosie

Quote from: geogal on December 25, 2008, 04:47:26 PM
I like this show more every thyme I watch it. :)
Me too!!!

I just watched all 4 in a row. I loved it. The pacing is great, the dialogue, the acting . It reminds me of the A-Team.

I have always loved Timothy Hutton and its great seeing Christian Kane back on TV. Its always fun to see Mark on the screen.

It inspired a new word to described the show: Yummylicious!

Rosie