• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

looks good for another season!

Started by Consigliere5, April 21, 2008, 04:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consigliere5

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Fox gives 'Terminator' second season

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3icfe13ead83e2831b75bae45ceb5ff4df

She'll be back.

Fox has picked up "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" for a second season. The network on Monday handed a 13-episode order to the sci-fi drama, an extension of the "Terminator" feature franchise that centers on Sarah Connor (Lena Headey) and her son, John (Thomas Dekker), as they battle enemies from the future with the help of a goodhearted terminator, Cameron (Summer Glau).

"Terminator," from Warner Bros. TV, which launched in January, is the highest-rated new scripted series this season among adults 18-49 with an average of 4.4 rating/10 share. It drew an average of 10.5 million total viewers.

TinkTanker

I know I'm showing my age, but remember when a television season was 26 episodes? Not 24, not 22, not 13, but 26. People are  :woohoo: 'ing all over themselves that Dollhouse was given an order for seven whole episodes!

/and stay the hell off my lawn
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Quote from: TinkTanker on April 21, 2008, 11:42:37 AM
I know I'm showing my age, but remember when a television season was 26 episodes? Not 24, not 22, not 13, but 26. People are  :woohoo: 'ing all over themselves that Dollhouse was given an order for seven whole episodes!

/and stay the hell off my lawn

OK Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg!  :neener:

QuoteZorg: A case with four stones in it! Not one or two or three but FOUR! FOUR STONES!

Consigliere5

"Because Fox's "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" doesn't yet feature enough superhot actresses, fabulous Garbage vocalist Shirley Manson has taken a regular role on the series as a high-tech firm's CEO.

Perhaps in this timeline she replaces Miles Dyson as the mother of SkyNet?

Find all of the Hollywood Reporter's story on the matter here."

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/36907