• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Magnum P.I.

Started by Spooky, May 21, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Rolled my eyes when I saw the trailer pop up in my YouTube feed. Started watching thought, "it's not so bad". Characters have the same names but are not impersonations of the original. Then came the last scene when the Magnum Music began to play and he jumps out of the car, onto a truck and then to the helicopter. Cheesy? Yes. But something about it made me smile and I am looking forward to it.

Spooky

Hawaii Five-0 is a CBS show as well. I wonder if they will do a crossover episode?

Phyll33

why did they call it magnum PI? It doesn't look similar at all but then again i never watched the first show. They made
sure they got all the diversity they could in it and threw out the standard white cracks and the token British accent in there.
It doesn't look bad I just wish the PC wasn't so obvious.

Spooky

Tonight! I hope it does it's namesake justice.