• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Season 8

Started by TinkTanker, April 11, 2013, 07:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

She's just too cute.  :-[
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

Don't you mean "DAYUM!"
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

Quote from: Pearl@32 on July 17, 2013, 10:32:17 AM
Don't you mean "DAYUM!"

I don't know if she's Dayum cute, but she's pretty close.

Pearl@32

Can't wait to catch up on the Comic Con panel (as well as the other panels for various shows n' stuff).
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Spooky

Not really Dexter related, but this happened a couple block from work yesterday and it was surreal driving past the scene and seeing the blood on the ground on the corner of Dexter and Harrison.

I hope the rider recovers.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Seattle-bicyclist-critically-injured-after-colliding-with-car--217044711.html

Spooky

Color me confused after the last episode. I can't figure out who the big bad is. I hope it's not someone who hasn't been introduced, then all my musings about him/her will have been for naught.

Pearl@32

Man, that kid is either seriously clueless (who knew he was going to be comic relief) or seriously pulling the wool over our eyes.

/Yvonne was hot

Pearl@32

I have no idea how this is going to end. Should be interesting.

[spoiler]I knew he shouldn't trust that doctor. Don't trust the Brits! :P[/spoiler]

Pearl@32

I have no idea what's going to happen in the finale. But Powder is going to ruin everything!!

Spooky

I have to catch up. The Seahawks game preempted my Dexter/Breaking Bad viewing.