• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

My Favorites as of 12/21/12

Started by Rosie, December 21, 2012, 09:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

Okay, Rosie and Saxon got me hooked on Once Upon a Time. Surrendering Man Card after falling in love with Bunheads and now this.

The writers are having fun with the LOST fans as well, which is cool. A lot of the same actors show up.

Starting second season here shortly.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

Joy's watched a bit of this and Grimm ( me too on both )
They're fun

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Spooky

I am liking Bunheads too. Sutton Foster is an adorable woman.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

AdmiralDigby

We had kids all over March Break ( in addition to Toni and little Enzo ) so there's been no adult tv watching .
Well , except for me - i retreat to the bedroom and have been marathoning Weeds , I'm on S5 and am loving the heck out of it .

:)
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Pearl@32

Been watching Call the Midwife and Death in Paradise (co-stars Cat from "Red Dwarf").

Still watching Castle but my Monday nights start with The Voice. There is sooo much positive energy with the coaches and it's a hoot to watch. I don't even recognize Idol anymore (even though Keith Urban is the only one on the show I really like listening to.)

I need to catch up (or not) with Body of Proof and Revolution. I've been watching a few NCIS eps here and there but I need to desperately catch up with that, too.

New Girl has had some interesting developments that have brought life back into the show (others might think it suicide for roomies to become more than roomies, we'll see) and I do watch The Mindy Project every now and then.

Community just embarrasses me sometimes...and anything I used to watch like OUAT or Revolution has gone off on the wayside. I'm not sure what happened with OUAT, I think I got bored while the 4 women were in the fantasy world.

Justified just came to Amazon Instant Video Prime, so I am going to start that soon.

ps. Oh yeah, watching the Shawn and Gus show (psych) on Demand. That has taken a weird turn; haven't heard any news of it being the last season so...
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

NCIS has been pretty good. Orphan Black has me hook, line and sinker. I hadn't watch many sitcoms the past few years (except for Big Bang), but now that I am living with my brother I am watching more and more of them. Tonight's ep of New Girl was very funny.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Still love NCIS but the blowing up of the cast every year at the end is getting old. Bones season finale
last Mon. made me think this show needs to have one more year and done. The endings of bringing them
together only to tear them apart is getting real old. I suspect they are doing the same thing with Castle too.
Not too much out there I like anymore. I added Beauty and the Beast and Elementary this year but that was
it.

Rosie

I finally joined HULUPLUS because I need my One Life To Live.

My current TV Watching.

General Hospital on Soapnet.  I love what they have done for the 50th Anniversary.

Sunday: Once Upon a Time
Monday: Hawaii 5-0 and Castle
Tuesday: Hart of Dixie, Golden Boy ( I like it, almost love it.) Body of Proof ( I only love Mark Valley)
Weds.: The Middle, Subrgatory (now on hiatus for summer)
Thurs.: Beauty & the Beast,
Friday: Vegas (My favorite new show. I absolutely love it. Everybody and everything about it.) (Last Man Standing & Malibu Country both now on hiatus for summer)

DVR'd Warehouse 13 but haven't watched it yet.
Looking forward to new show MOTIVE starting MAy 23 on ABC. I love the lead actor. He deserves a win. He was Col. Young on Stargate.

Returning Shows I am waiting for:

Burn Notice
Royal Pains
The Glades
Longmire
Haven

I am still missing Eureka! I rewatched Season 1 it was so good.

That's all I have right now. I am very happy to be able to see One Life to Live again.

TinkTanker

I gave up on Longmire when they burned the horses alive in the barn. Too much of that in the real world to see it in entertainment.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

Quote from: Rosie on May 03, 2013, 10:19:31 AM
Golden Boy ( I like it, almost love it.) Body of Proof ( I only love Mark Valley)
Friday: Vegas (My favorite new show. I absolutely love it. Everybody and everything about it.) (Last Man Standing & Malibu Country both now on hiatus for summer)

Unfortunately you've got some cancelled shows there.  :hug:

I don't think there's any word about Bunheads and Amy Sherman Palladino has called the waiting "heartbreaking." I'm hoping for the best, considering ABC Family could use a show on their network with some of the crappy fare they have on now.

Tink: Too bad about Longmire ~ they showed a preview of it at the theater today. I still need to watch Justified from the beginning.

Is anyone excited for the Stephen King-Dome thing?
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.