• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Wonder Woman Costume

Started by Rosie, March 20, 2011, 11:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phyll33

Why do I not think she is very attractive?  She has that bull dog jaw that just doesn't photograph well.

TinkTanker

She's okay at best. Cobie Smulders is far more attractive (but in another show).

She was supposedly Whedon's choice when he was going to make the Wonder Woman movie.

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Not appealing to me at all but then Linda Carter was my generation and she will always be hard to
beat.  She was perfect.  There are lots of beautiful brunettes out there though so it doesn't seem like
this should be so hard. It must be if she was the best they could find.

Eric

Phyll33

Uhhhhh, didn't help unless you are just comparing the costumes. Kind of messy looking.

Spooky

The less shiny look is much better.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Definitely but the same color boots make her legs look longer and the top is not very well fitting.

Eric

Firefly's Shawna Trpcic had done concepts:

Eric

While the miniskirt would have been nice and reminiscent of the original comic WW, I think I like these best (wasn't Smallville's Lois Lane costume like this?):

Eric