• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

new season starts tonight...

Started by Consigliere5, January 13, 2009, 04:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

Pearl@32

The dark horse sang better last night, and he deserved to win. Go Kris!  :clap:

~ Adam's best performance was "A Change is Gonna Come." That was really good. The rest, eh. Honestly, there's only so much yelling one can take, and he looked like he was trying out for Blade 2 with that long coat.

~ All of Kris's performances were above average. I thought he did justice to "What's Going On," and he NAILED the Season 8 finale song, "No Boundaries." I couldn't get a sense of the song when Adam sang it, but the song was perfect for Kris.

I didn't get a chance to watch the whole thing ~ I heard it though (I can't see my co-worker's TV from my desk without leaning). I've never heard so many stars coming out to play in my life! Idol should be called: Whatchu pimpin'?

Well that's over. Now So You Think You Can Dance starts tomorrow night. Yay. <golf clap>  (loved last year though)
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

AdmiralDigby

I avoid all things AI ( usually including this thread ) -but the sudden Nimoy love compells me .

Shouldn't he star on AI ?

Would that not be a hockey sock full of fun ?

:headbang:
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life