• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

American Idle Chat

Started by Pearl@32, April 15, 2008, 07:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consigliere5

Pearl@32

We've started drinking beers!

Cook was totally channeling Diamond, it was pretty dead on!

This is almost the gayest show ever, but I think it's a toss-up between Queer Eye and Dancing With the Stars.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

I see Seal but no ZZ??????? :beer:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Consigliere5

Pearl@32

I played my cassette copy of Afterburner a Lot.

Pearl@32

C5: I am so glad you changed your avi. For some reason the crazy heart-takin' man from Temple of Doom is soothing.

Consigliere5

:D

if Mola Ram can't cure what ails ya, nothing can...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxHuK0QndAY

Consigliere5

woohoo! Jonas Brothers appearance! *drink*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLHVzaf3FtM

Pearl@32

The One Republic performance was cool.

Pearl@32

They really need to rename this show "American Pimp."

Hey Jack! I was already going to Kung Fu Panda and Robert of course we saw Iron Man!