• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Started by Spooky, January 22, 2012, 08:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

I had to watch last week to see who made it but I only watched the last hour. Eh. I'm sucked into The Voice this year. But I'll probably watch Idol at some point...
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

I only like Colton and Skylar from this year's Idol but I'm really not into it this year.

I am dedicated to The Voice.

There is a chick on Cee-Lo's team that blew it out of the States: Juliet Simms singing "Roxanne," stellar from the first line. I make a point of not staring at the TV for a bit to just focus on the singer. If a singer has a voice that I can respond to, I'll start watching, otherwise I just get bored.

I like Katrina Parker and wanted to like her performance tonight but it was just okay (she is a dead ringer for Adele in looks and could be in song); Mathai is interesting; but so far Tony Lucca's rendition of "In Your Eyes" was my fave from Team Adam. I like Karla but she needs to come out of her shell more.

On Team Blake I like Erin Willett; I can't stand Raelynn's voice; I was feeling Moses from Team XTina but he got cut and I'm not really feeling anybody else on her team. Lindsey Pavao did the incrediblly hot track "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye and she just didn't kill it.

All I have to say is:

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Eric

Quote from: Pearl@32 on April 09, 2012, 06:27:13 PM
There is a chick on Cee-Lo's team that blew it out of the States: Juliet Simms singing "Roxanne," stellar from the first line. I make a point of not staring at the TV for a bit to just focus on the singer. If a singer has a voice that I can respond to, I'll start watching, otherwise I just get bored.

Audio only:

Juliet Simms - Roxanne

Eric

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

She's like a rocker Florence Welch (Florence + the Machine).

Pearl@32

The last guy to perform was Jamar Harris, singing Lenny Kravitz's "Are You Gonna Go My Way?" Great performance as well.

#TeamCeeLoIsBringinIt

Eric