• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The Cleaner

Started by SerenityValley, August 19, 2008, 07:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerenityValley

Has anyone else been watching The Cleaner with Benjamin Bratt and Grace Park?  I'm really liking it, so it'll probably be cancelled soon!!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

KDot-Yana

I've seen a couple of episodes and it looks really good.
The only problem is that I keep forgetting to turn the gorram babble box on.
---   ---   ---   ---   ---   --

SerenityValley

Since it's on A&E, they show the darn thing 15 times a week so you can probably catch up if you want.  There was a teenager on last night's ep named Shiloh Fernandez and I swear he could be Joaquin Phoenix's little brother!!  Looks exactly like him but I can't find any info on him so I'm not sure if they are actually related or if he's just Joaquin's doppleganger!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."