• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle S3

Started by Spooky, September 22, 2010, 11:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Quote from: Pearl@32 on September 23, 2010, 09:33:13 AM
In other news, Seamus Dever (Ryan) has an eyebrow appreciation thread on IMDb.  ;)

Um, OK.  ???  ;)
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

It's rather odd, seeing as he doesn't really have caterpillar eyebrows like Chris Pine.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

OK, the decision to do the flashback on the premiere is forgiven because last night's episode felt more normal.

I can't recall any jokes though and I need to rewatch.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Pearl@32

And I would have remembered the DOUBLE RAINBOW joke (Castle to Beckett: "You don't believe in fate? Soul mates? Fairies? Unicorns? Double rainbows?") but I missed it during a bathroom break or something.

But now upon rewatching (thank u Hulu) was Nathan's SQUEAK at the psychic's letter.  :rofl:

Pearl@32

TinkTanker

Still playing a psychic. Huh.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

You know, I was wondering who that was.

AdmiralDigby

I still haven't seen any of last years eps .

Lame , I know .

:-[
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Phyll33

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on September 29, 2010, 07:58:13 AM
I still haven't seen any of last years eps .

Lame , I know .

:-[

This show just gets better as the characters get fleshed out more. Nathan carries it with his personality
but it has a good cast and is an enjoyable hour of entertainment. Season 2 DVD just came out. :)

TinkTanker

Is it just me, or does Walter look like he is doing the One-Cheek Sneak?
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"