• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by TinkTanker, September 13, 2010, 09:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

Killer news.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan Joins Walking Dead Cast as... Infamous Villain Negan!

By Michael Ausiello / November 10 2015, 7:00 AM PST

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is about to go from Good to really, really, really bad.

Sources confirm that the current Good Wife actor is joining The Walking Dead as one of the Biggest Bads of 'em all — dreaded comic book villain Negan.

Morgan's killer of men is expected to debut toward the end of the AMC hit's current sixth season (in other words, sometime this spring), and then return in Season 7 as a (likely) series regular.

Morgan's new gig isn't expected to have an immediate impact on his Good Wife duties since Walking Dead's annual production hiatus begins in late November and continues until late spring. That said, it seems unlikely that he would be able to bring his investigator character Jason back to the Good Wife next fall for a potential eighth season. (As it is, Morgan's Good Wife deal was always just for the current Season 7).

Rumors about if and when The Walking Dead would introduce Negan have been churning for several years now. A big reason the character has been the source of so much speculation is because [SPOILER ALERT] [spoiler]in Robert Kirkman TWD comic series he eventually murders Glenn. Of course, the current mystery surrounding Glenn's fate (and Steven Yeun future with the series) adds a whole new wrinkle to the Negan storyline.[/spoiler]

Last month, The Walking Dead issued a casting notice for the role of "Orin," an imposing, charismatic, brutal, frightening, ferocious and hilarious sociopath in his 30s to mid-40s that is both a leader (and killer) of men. When asked if "Orin" is actually "Negan," showrunner Scott M. Gimple told me, "I can neither confirm nor deny," before cheekily adding, "It's not the worst guess in the world. It's difficult to get around your logic here."

http://tvline.com/2015/11/10/the-walking-dead-jeffrey-dean-morgan-cast-negan-season-6/
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

I was convinced that a character is dead, but I don't know anymore. "Thank You" was so draining and I can't believe how it went down.

ps. Rick's hand — [spoiler]Supposedly Rick won't lose his hand even though Andrew Lincoln lobbied hard for it.[/spoiler]

pps. Did you guys see any footage from the big premiere shindig in NYC at Madison Square Garden? The clips they had on AMC.com were really, really good. It is so cool to see how tight that cast is, especially when Jon Berthnal made a surprise appearance.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Eric

Spooky

Cool. I think I'll check it out.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.