• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Warehouse 13

Started by Saxon, June 02, 2010, 01:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

Can't wait for the new season!

Jessi found some sources of people who've made replicas of the "Farnsworth" and the "Tesla"! She's already put in her order for the hardest part of the Farnsworth...the laser cut face plate.

Jeremy, who's never seen the show (which I know he'd love), was telling her how to make it work for real! He said the fact that all the little analog tvs out there would be perfect to make a set.

How cool to be a con and be able to contact each other with the Farnsworth!!??

Phyll33

I guess this is another one to add to my DVD list.  I know I'm always a season
behind but I really love watching these shows on DVD.  :)

Saxon

So many shows have waited so long to come back, I'd forgotten about them. Missed Leverage, Saving Grace, just saw that Royal Pains was on tonight, and gotta remember to watch Drop Dead Diva in a few days.

Anyone know when Mad Men is starting back up?

I absolutely LOVE Warehouse 13! I love the stories, the characters, the actors, the writing (so cool to hear someone say "Easy Peasy"...thanks Jane!!).

The chemistry between the leads is sorta Mulder & Scully meet Bones & Booth. It is so fun. Something that all of us love (shocker)...Tom, who never keeps track of tv shows, asked about it the other day. They are running the shows on On Demand right now, but they only have the first 6 or 7 up. I think it starts again in July. I want to get Jeremy watching it, so he can help us make the props!

Phyll33

Some shows I've just decided to buy on DVD and not even worry about trying to
keep up when they come on. If I DVR'd everything my DVR would be full all the time
and I never watch anything when it actually shows since they never come on when I
want to watch. Shows like Leverage, Burn Notice, the Closer, In Plain Sight etc. I just
buy and watch when all the shows go on hiatus. That way I always have a least something
to watch in the evening.

Saxon

I like watching the shows on On Demand...that way I can watch when I want. I just hate when I forget, and they don't keep all the eps up long enough to see them all. I did that with Saving Grace and Leverage. Just forgot to check when they were starting again.

I did watch the first ep of Royal Pains, so I'm glad I remembered.

I don't know what the deal with gLee coming out as 'Season 1', and yet they are now playing eps that have the 'season finale' next week!

Phyll33

Quote from: Saxon on June 06, 2010, 01:34:14 AM
I like watching the shows on On Demand...that way I can watch when I want. I just hate when I forget, and they don't keep all the eps up long enough to see them all. I did that with Saving Grace and Leverage. Just forgot to check when they were starting again.

I don't know what the deal with gLee coming out as 'Season 1', and yet they are now playing eps that have the 'season finale' next week!

I keep forgetting about On Demand and when I do remember they've taken off what I wanted to watch or
it is almost time for something to go so I'm forced to watch when I don't want to right then.  I bought the
first season of Glee but haven't watched it yet. I thought they were on their second season now.

I won't get to watch until after all my company leaves and they start coming in next week. I'm booked up
until the 3rd week of July. Friends and family. That's the problem of living in vacationland, everyone wants
to visit.  Family usually come for 2-3 weeks and friends stay for 5 days or more so a busy time. Needless to
say I look forward to Fall every year. :)

Saxon

Quote from: Phyll33 on June 06, 2010, 07:45:56 AM
Quote from: Saxon on June 06, 2010, 01:34:14 AM

I keep forgetting about On Demand and when I do remember they've taken off what I wanted to watch or
it is almost time for something to go so I'm forced to watch when I don't want to right then.  I bought the
first season of Glee but haven't watched it yet. I thought they were on their second season now.

I won't get to watch until after all my company leaves and they start coming in next week. I'm booked up
until the 3rd week of July. Friends and family. That's the problem of living in vacationland, everyone wants
to visit.  Family usually come for 2-3 weeks and friends stay for 5 days or more so a busy time. Needless to
say I look forward to Fall every year. :)

I thought that gLee was on the 2nd season too! Jessi said they just put that vid out with the first eps and then got picked up for more...now the season ONE finale is coming up.
I've got to go watch Drop Dead Diva...Jessi DVRs it for me

Phyll33

Well phooey!!  I hate when they do that. They did it with a season of Eureka too and I'm still waiting
for the end of that season.

Saxon

Yeah, I'm thinking they'll probably release a 'full season one' dvd w/ extras to entice everyone to buy it too!  :P

Saxon

I totally forgot that Mark is on Warehouse 13!!!

That man is on EVERYTHING!! He's got to be one of the busiest actors in Hollywood.

*such a great ep too*

*squeeeeeeeeeeeee*