• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Stargate Episodes

Started by Rosie, July 09, 2008, 09:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie

I haven't watched much, only occasionally, but now I have DVR so I am catching up.

Curren,tly watching Heroes Adam's episode. He just talked about having 4 kids and he just cracked me up since my sister has 4 kids and my brother has 2 and keeps thinking of a 3rd. It was hi-larious. I love the sound of his voice.

SerenityValley

Yep, I watched it again, too!  They just showed a bunch of this season's Atlantis eps this week (Tues or Wed) gearing up for tomorrows premier!  Yippee!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

TinkTanker

Quote from: SerenityValley on July 10, 2008, 06:51:15 AM
Yep, I watched it again, too!  They just showed a bunch of this season's Atlantis eps this week (Tues or Wed) gearing up for tomorrows premier!  Yippee!

Seen it.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on July 10, 2008, 06:58:12 AM
Quote from: SerenityValley on July 10, 2008, 06:51:15 AM

Seen it.

Of course you have!  You always seem to be one step ahead of the networks (and everybody else!)  So, how was it?
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

TinkTanker

Quote from: SerenityValley on July 10, 2008, 07:23:37 AM

Of course you have!  You always seem to be one step ahead of the networks (and everybody else!)  So, how was it?

Been so long ago I can't remember. :loloeo:
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on July 10, 2008, 07:39:19 AM
Quote from: SerenityValley on July 10, 2008, 07:23:37 AM

Been so long ago I can't remember. :loloeo:

:neener:

Spooky

Watching Adam on SG right now.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley