• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Can't Wait for "V"!!!

Started by Saxon, October 22, 2009, 01:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

[spoiler]Poor Alan, impaled again.[/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

Pearl@32

Quote from: TinkTanker on November 03, 2009, 07:31:12 PM
[spoiler]Poor Alan, impaled again.[/spoiler]

Tink shoots and scores!  :rofl:

Thank God there was one surprise with a character reveal.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Saxon

Okay, I am EXTREMELY happy an excited! Not only did they leave in all the things I'd feared they'd take out, they added in some special effects that Jessi and I did not remember from the pilot we saw at Comic Con.

We were totally fangurl squeeeeeing! lol.

Jessi has Loni Peristere on Facebook, and he posted that they did the special effects and mentioned a technique they used that was a first for a tv series. She asked him what it meant, and what parts of the ep used it, so we can watch again...very cool.

[spoiler]How did we love the fact that "Anna" arrived in a 'shuttle'? No wonder it reminded us so much of Firefly, with Zoic involved! *woot*[/spoiler]

TinkTanker

The overnight ratings are in and V was a monster hit, averaging 13.9 million viewers.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/11/04/tv-ratings-tuesday-v-arrives-viewers-follow/32541

ETA: fixed Link

Saxon

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yana: :yana: :yana:

*okay, it's been way too long since I clicked the (more) for other little emoticons...what the heck is that bouncing on a couch?* I love the 'oh snap' one though! lol*

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: Saxon on November 04, 2009, 09:48:31 AM

*okay, it's been way too long since I clicked the (more) for other little emoticons...what the heck is that bouncing on a couch?* I love the 'oh snap' one though! lol*

The fat retarded kid is Arlo .

:ninja:
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

TinkTanker

As good as the ratings are, there will be an extended hiatus. They have only four episodes shot and in the can. They replaced the showrunner and they will resuming production in January.

Saxon

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on November 04, 2009, 09:54:08 AM
Quote from: Saxon on November 04, 2009, 09:48:31 AM

The fat retarded kid is Arlo .

:ninja:
:spitdrink:

Okay, I nearly snarfed my diet soda!   :rofl:

Saxon

I love it! Even Glenn loved it!

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/201/32774/

[spoiler]Gotta say again, when that news dude says, 'Universal Heathcare?'...I nearly choke! hehehe...[/spoiler]