• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Hank

Started by eforhan, September 30, 2009, 05:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Kelsey Grammer's new show is perty funny so fer.

The CEO of a corporation and his family move back to his wife's small town.

After his daughter pranks him, they all talk and he says to the kid: "Oh and Madalyn, your mother didn't vote for Obama."
:headbang:

Patricia Heaton's The Middle is on next.

Will it be a conservative power hour?  Or two more flops for the mops?

Spooky

1 hr 20 and I'll be able to watch it.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Hank was OK. I thought "The Middle" was hilarious *hilarious*. Brick! I love Brick!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Quote from: Eric on September 30, 2009, 05:33:05 PM
Kelsey Grammer's new show is perty funny so fer.

The CEO of a corporation and his family move back to his wife's small town.

After his daughter pranks him, they all talk and he says to the kid: "Oh and Madalyn, your mother didn't vote for Obama."
:headbang:

Patricia Heaton's The Middle is on next.

Will it be a conservative power hour?  Or two more flops for the mops?

Oh dang, I didn't realize what those shows were, saw the listings and just passed on by.

Hope they repeat them on On Demand.

TinkTanker

Quote from: Spooky on September 30, 2009, 09:01:03 PM
Hank was OK. I thought "The Middle" was hilarious *hilarious*. Brick! I love Brick!

I bailed after the first commercial break. Ugghhh.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Saxon

I still haven't gotten a good tv viewing sched. down! I'd been missing Castle all this time, thinking it clashed with something else, then just realized last night that I'd been missing it! *ugh*

I'll probably end up waiting for reruns, or getting the season when it goes on sale. OR, if Jessi can get it someplace, we have the hookup to watch stuff from her computer onto her bigscreen TV (thanks grandma!). I just need to get her a love seat or other 'real' chair out in her studio. *she is currently using folding lawn chairs, and although they do have cup holders, they are NOT comfortable for my old bones*...I guess I could sit on her 'video game chair' (silly little low to the ground curve that rocks)..or on her exercise bike! lol!

Eric

I haven't seen any eps since the premieres for those two shows.  Just forgetful, plus I watch less TV in general than I once did.