• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

"Richard Castle" Book signings!

Started by Saxon, September 28, 2009, 10:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

Wouldn't ya know, two LA book signings and I can't get to either of them. I posted on the forum that it would be awesome if they added a signing at the Downtown Disney Bookstore on Oct. 24th. The Browncoats would def head over there for Nathan!

http://castletv.net/forums/events/any-chance-of-an-oct-24th-signing-at-downtown-disney

SerenityValley

Am I the only person who did not realize Heat Wave was an actual book??  My boss just bought it!  Too cool!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Spooky

Quote from: SerenityValley on November 03, 2009, 07:43:32 AM
Am I the only person who did not realize Heat Wave was an actual book??  My boss just bought it!  Too cool!

I have it on my Kindle. :) Haven't read it yet.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

Quote from: Spooky on November 03, 2009, 08:20:46 AM

So where's he going to sign?

Spooky

Quote from: Eric on November 03, 2009, 08:21:41 AM
Quote from: Spooky on November 03, 2009, 08:20:46 AM

So where's he going to sign?

He could sign the back of my Kindle... or just give me money.

Saxon

Rosie showed me her copy when we were at Disneyland for the Browncoat Scavenger Hunt. It's just a little short book...such a fun idea for the show and Nathan! There is no other author mentioned besides 'Richard Castle'...how cute is that?

I haven't heard if there are going to be anymore signings. :(

Spooky

From Amazon:

#12 in     Books > Mystery & Thrillers > Thrillers
#23 in     Books > Literature & Fiction

Saxon

Very cool. You can read it online too...I started, but sitting in this chair kills my back, and I'm too uncoordinated to work the girl's laptops! *I need me my mouse!* lol.