• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Leverage Picked Up for Season 3!!!

Started by geogal, August 27, 2009, 09:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

Quote from: Rosie on February 17, 2012, 05:47:12 AM
Quote from: Pearl@32 on February 14, 2012, 07:27:52 AM
Started Leverage this past weekend. I think I had seen one ep from the first season, but didn't keep up with it. I was probably watching too many shows. I love Alec, Parker and Eliot. Their camaraderie is crazy. I love it how Alec gives Eliot gao se about punching people.

Yay new show for you. I think we're in Season 4 now. Enjoy!

FYI-Alec is known as Hardison. Didn't even remember his first name.

See I *knew* that, but the show is so new, I don't even think I remember Timothy Hutton's name. I guess my retention is not very good cause I AM paying attention to the stories! The Mile High Job was a hoot.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Rosie

Quote from: Pearl@32 on February 17, 2012, 07:19:48 AM
Quote from: Rosie on February 17, 2012, 05:47:12 AM
Quote from: Pearl@32 on February 14, 2012, 07:27:52 AM
Started Leverage this past weekend. I think I had seen one ep from the first season, but didn't keep up with it. I was probably watching too many shows. I love Alec, Parker and Eliot. Their camaraderie is crazy. I love it how Alec gives Eliot gao se about punching people.

Yay new show for you. I think we're in Season 4 now. Enjoy!

FYI-Alec is known as Hardison. Didn't even remember his first name.

See I *knew* that, but the show is so new, I don't even think I remember Timothy Hutton's name. I guess my retention is not very good cause I AM paying attention to the stories! The Mile High Job was a hoot.

Nathan Ford :) I've loved Timothy Hutton since Made In Heaven. Did you ever see that movie?

Sophie Devereaux
Hardison, Eliot, Parker

My two favorite eps are the Two Horse Job because Mark is in it and Jamie Ray Newman and the Miracle Job because of Eliot and Hardison scenes.