• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

April 13

Started by geogal, April 13, 2009, 07:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geogal

Hey!  Hardison is on Castle! 

Two great things that go great togeher!

SerenityValley

Quote from: geogal on April 13, 2009, 07:26:08 PM
Hey!  Hardison is on Castle! 

Two great things that go great togeher!

Not only is Hardison on there but [spoiler]Special Hell?!  Okay, maybe not deep-fried Twinkie Special Hell, but it was funny just the same![/spoiler]  I am really loving this show.  You know what that means, right? It'll be cancelled soon.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Saxon

That was absolutely AWESOME!

Also...anyone who's met Nathan knows [spoiler]he is a freak about taking pix! That thing with the camera was so him! He will take a person's camera or phone from them to snap a pic for them! Seriously! In fact, when he saw the guy driving past, I thought for sure he was going to snap his pic then. [/spoiler]

This show is too good.

Pearl@32

I had to Google "Hardison and Castle."  :rofl: 

I couldn't keep up with Leverage ~ have to watch it from the beginning.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Pearl@32 on April 15, 2009, 07:39:13 AM
I had to Google "Hardison and Castle."  :rofl: 

I couldn't keep up with Leverage ~ have to watch it from the beginning.

I didn't either, but before the season finale, they showed all of the eps so I was able to catch up.  Really good show.  I can't wait for it to come back on (I think in June)!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."