• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Chat after BSG anyone?

Started by Pearl@32, March 20, 2009, 04:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

Right coast or left coast time?
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

I hope I'm not ruining for anyone when I say Snape kills Trinity with a sled.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

Named Rosebud.

The right of course!

That's why I thought chat would be best, so it wouldn't be in a thread.

Or, for posterity, a Spoiler-laden thread marked as such, and Every word is spoiler-hidden.

/Loooove the TOTUS.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Consigliere5

i've been thinking that we need a new excuse to have a chat...

don't know if i'll be awake enough afterwards, but who knows... i've been getting tired too easily these days...

Pearl@32

S'ok, I just woke up Been Awake Since 3 So I'm Sleeping Man.

I've had about 32 oz of Coke today and I'm still a little tired.

Ok I cheated and had a shot or so of Cherry Wave, cherry-flavored vodka. Thought it was appropriate for bsg! Think I'll make some green tea now.
ttygl, it's getting ready to start. Squee!

Holy Frak, here we go.

Eric

[spoiler]Anyone else wonder if they were going to grab a sack and pull out scrabble tiles with the meaning of life, the universe and everything?'[/spoiler]

Pearl@32

Consigliere5

QuoteFrak ~ there is no chat.

frakk...  :(

Pearl@32

Something's screwed with a installation.