• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle premier March 9, 10pm

Started by SerenityValley, March 02, 2009, 11:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerenityValley

Crap!!  Castle is on at the same thyme as CSI:Miami and Saving Grace.  Grrrrr.....arghhh!  I'm gonna have to record one on the Living Room TV I guess.  Ah, well, still looking forward to it.

OT:  On the Dollhouse OB, they are having a debate on whether Nathan was on an ep of Dollhouse.  He wasn't, of course, but it was funny reading the discussion.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

TinkTanker

Quote from: SerenityValley on March 02, 2009, 11:34:04 AM

OT:  On the Dollhouse OB, they are having a debate on whether Nathan was on an ep of Dollhouse.  He wasn't, of course, but it was funny reading the discussion.

Are the Fillionaires getting all damp over him? Swoon, thud, and the like?
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

If DH gets more than 13 eps I won't be surprised to see Nate .
Not feeling overly "damp" about it though .

;)
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Saxon

I will watch Castle first run...I'll catch Saving Grace on On Demand. That's just how I did it last time...Whatever shows replay easily on TV can wait...lol.

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on March 02, 2009, 11:37:23 AM
Quote from: SerenityValley on March 02, 2009, 11:34:04 AM

Are the Fillionaires getting all damp over him? Swoon, thud, and the like?

Don't know if they are on the Dollhouse board.  However, I'm sure they are all light-headed and such over  Castle!!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

I heart Nathan.

I can't wait for Castle. I'm really hoping, from what I'm seeing on the snippets here and there that it's gonna be one of my new faves. I absolutely LOVE the scene where he starts trying to 'be the hero' and actually does get the gun from the bad guy...his "tell me you saw that?". was so perfect. It was so real in a 'what the average person thinks cops do and how you can do it too', kind of way.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Saxon on March 04, 2009, 10:26:32 AM
I heart Nathan.

I can't wait for Castle. I'm really hoping, from what I'm seeing on the snippets here and there that it's gonna be one of my new faves. I absolutely LOVE the scene where he starts trying to 'be the hero' and actually does get the gun from the bad guy...his "tell me you saw that?". was so perfect. It was so real in a 'what the average person thinks cops do and how you can do it too', kind of way.

Yep, me too!  Can't wait!  Oh, and I figured out how to resolve my scheduling problem! TNT re-airs Saving Grace at 12!  Duh!

OT: Did you see my post where you can watch Life eps from season 2 on NBC?  Or, was it OnDemand charging $1 to watch them?  Couldn't remember...  Nevermind, found it!

Saxon

Quote from: SerenityValley on March 04, 2009, 11:07:58 AM
Quote from: Saxon on March 04, 2009, 10:26:32 AM
I heart Nathan.

Yep, me too!  Can't wait!  Oh, and I figured out how to resolve my scheduling problem! TNT re-airs Saving Grace at 12!  Duh!

OT: Did you see my post where you can watch Life eps from season 2 on NBC?  Or, was it OnDemand charging $1 to watch them?  Couldn't remember...

Yep, saw that. The only problem is, Gingi's old laptop that I'm using when I crawl into my 'nest', won't show me some vids (it's old, and even Jessi isn't sure about 'upgrading' to whatever it needs). I've been online for about an hour this morning, and I'm already in pain, so I do need to get off this desktop. *pout*

But thanks for the info. I absolutely LOVE "Life"....other shows I'm trying to find are "Lie to Me" and "The Mentalist"..I was also wondering if Mad Men was coming back...I thought when they mentioned the 'break up' and how Ted professed his love for his roomies future stepmother (Christina), that maybe Mad Men wasn't coming back, and they were going to bring her onto Life more.

Phyll33

Uh Oh, I just watched the first 13 minutes of Castle on You tube and I didn't get a good vibe. The secondary
characters are real duds like the cops and mom and Nathan looks , how do I put this, like he has led a harder
then normal life recently. For someone as young as he is he is aging pretty rapidly. Looks a little puffy and
rough and not in a good way. Still has charm but I'm not sure he will be able to carry the whole show, a little
bit of Nathan seems to go a long way. A shame they didn't pair him up with  a better cast. I hope for the best
but ABC has unloaded a lot better shows than this looks like it will be. If they got rid of "Men in Trees" and
"Women's Murder Club" then this thing doesn't look like it has a chance.