• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Huzzah! Whedon promises there will be more Dr. Horrible!

Started by Spooky, January 07, 2009, 08:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Huzzah! Whedon promises there will be more Dr. Horrible!

Joss Whedon says to expect more of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog in some form or another, but won't say what exactly.

"It is my intention that we will see more of young Billy and his horrible schemes, and I have a very specific idea of what that's going to be, but until I'm sure how I can roll it out, I will say nothing except that I'm definitely pursuing that," Whedon promised in an exclusive interview.

"I mean, there are two things that happened. There was Dr. Horrible itself, and there was the Internet sort of event, and I'm pursuing both of those kind of separately, in the sense that I want to tell a Dr. Horrible story, but I also want to continue trying new things on the Internet," Whedon added, somewhat cryptically. "And it might not be Dr. Horrible, just because I want to keep it fresh. I don't want to just do the same thing because I did it successfully once. So ... it feels like two very exciting avenues have been opened up by that experience."

So ... what kind of Dr. Horrible? DVDs? A movie? "Puppets," Whedon says, with tongue in cheek. "Shadow puppets is the latest idea. ... Beyond the fact that I'm excited about pursuing that story and that world, I love the fact that, you know, you can make something and just put it up without, you know, without having to reshoot the whole thing. Tra la!" (That last bit was an oblique reference to Fox, which got Whedon to dump his initial pilot for Dollhouse.)

Stay tuned!

http://scifiwire.com/2009/01/huzzah-whedon-promises-there-will-be-more-dr-horrible.php
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

There is always room for advancing the art of shadow puppetry.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

TinkTanker

Probably a comic book, poorly illustrated, shipping months late.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

Quote from: Pearl@32 on January 07, 2009, 09:08:32 AM
There is always room for advancing the art of shadow puppetry.
Quote from: TinkTanker on January 07, 2009, 09:13:23 AM

:haha:

Saxon

Quote from: TinkTanker on January 07, 2009, 09:13:23 AM

I could taste the bitter from here! lol!

I just don't get the same 'feel' from comics....so I surely hope that is not the way they are going. I honestly don't see why they can't just do what they've already done, unless of course he's actually lookin' to make money this time around. heh.

Consigliere5

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life