• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Firefly Fans Could Be Getting Great News Soon

Started by Spooky, December 17, 2020, 02:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

Is it really still Firefly if they change everything?

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

My daughter sent me this the other day and I told her I thought it might be too late for
our Firefly. Firefly was more than just a story, it was a story with the right cast and the
right people playing those parts. I don't know if any of the old cast would come back and without
them it is just another space show. Most of the cast have aged fairly well except ironically
the person who is now the right age for the part and made the show what it was with his
humor and wit and acting ability which he still has but he is now on another successful series
and the rigors of that show seems to have made him a little buff and gaunt. My daughter
mentioned that Allen Tudyck still looks the same and they killed him off. I haven't seen Adam
in awhile but all the women still look great. I don't think Disney has any idea what made Firefly
so popular, it was a people show not just a space show. It would be interesting to see what
they came up with .