• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Leverage

Started by Spooky, December 07, 2008, 10:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geogal

Awesome episode.  Can't wait for the summer season to roll around :)

I hope that Maggie will turn up some next season, too.  I think she brings an interesting dynamic to the table.

Spooky

I kind of wish Chuck and Leverage were on the same network so there could be a crossover episode. It'd be funny as hell! Oh... and I think I'm in love with Parker.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Spooky on December 23, 2008, 10:09:44 PM
He was injured.

Somebodies got to fight the injured... Shoot, that my niche.

:rofl:

Okay, so I'm FINALLY catching up on Leverage (thank you TNT for showing all the eps yesterday!)  They were show two or so a night but for some stupid reason, there was 20 mins of SI Swimsuit crap on that was NOT on the guide so all the eps got cut off!

Anywhoo, I loved that line.  I was watching at 1 am and woke the hubby up laughing!!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

SerenityValley

I just gotta say it!  "Elliot" is from Kentucky!  Woo-hooo!  Of course, I'm pretty sure there is no Kensington Park in Kentucky.  On the ep guide it says they are in KY, but there was not one line in the ep that I heard that pointed that out!  I wish they'd have used Churchill Downs (Louisville) or Keeneland (Lexington).
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

SerenityValley

Quote from: Spooky on February 06, 2009, 09:05:58 AM
Video of the Leverage cast getting news of their renewal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc844cG1p6Y#noexternalembed

Cute!  So, I was wondering why Christian was in Nashville, and then I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Fdb6lRxKY#hq

Am I the only one who did NOT know he was a "music man"?

SerenityValley

Sorry, but I guess you guys will have to bear with me while I catch up on all the eps.  Watched Homecoming, Two-Horse and Miracle last night.  Planning on watching at least 3 more tonight (since Life is the only show I watch on Wednesdays!)

Also, Sax and Phyll, in case you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, Saving Grace starts MONDAY!!   Yipeeee!  Now, if they'd just feed Holly Hunter, I'd probably like it more!

Phyll33

Quote from: SerenityValley on February 25, 2009, 07:32:28 AM
Sorry, but I guess you guys will have to bear with me while I catch up on all the eps.  Watched Homecoming, Two-Horse and Miracle last night.  Planning on watching at least 3 more tonight (since Life is the only show I watch on Wednesdays!)

Also, Sax and Phyll, in case you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, Saving Grace starts MONDAY!!   Yipeeee!  Now, if they'd just feed Holly Hunter, I'd probably like it more!

:laugh:

Saving Grace is one I'll wait for the DVD on and yes feed her please. She looks anorexic to me. Take that
hair away and you have one sick looking woman. I really didn't enjoy it that much, it's like watching a train
wreck. I might pass on even the DVD's on this.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Phyll33 on February 25, 2009, 07:36:58 AM
Quote from: SerenityValley on February 25, 2009, 07:32:28 AM

:laugh:

Saving Grace is one I'll wait for the DVD on and yes feed her please. She looks anorexic to me. Take that
hair away and you have one sick looking woman. I really didn't enjoy it that much, it's like watching a train
wreck. I might pass on even the DVD's on this.

It is a little graphic (sex-wise).  Reminds me of Rescue Me or Nip/Tuck on FX.  I still can't seem to keep from watching it, though!  Bailey Chase (Butch) is a HUNK!!

Phyll33

Yes, Butch is cute but her partner isn't and comes across dumb as dirt too. I can't quite get the attraction
there plus why hasn't his wife shot Grace yet and him too or at least dumped him. She looks like a bright
lady.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Phyll33 on February 25, 2009, 09:52:15 AM

Yes, Butch is cute but her partner isn't and comes across dumb as dirt too. I can't quite get the attraction
there plus why hasn't his wife shot Grace yet and him too or at least dumped him. She looks like a bright
lady.

Agree and agree!  Ham's wife was on the first episode of NCIS (Technically, it was an ep of JAG and they never show it as NCIS, but it's where we meet Gibbs and Tony).