• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Leverage

Started by Spooky, December 07, 2008, 10:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie

Quote from: Phyll33 on January 30, 2009, 02:56:29 PM
Quote from: Rosie on January 30, 2009, 02:44:03 PM
Hey! This is the Leverage Thread. I keep  hoping for more discussion.

I'm not watching Saving Grace.

:)

I'm sorry, it got thread jacked didn't it. I'm looking forward to watching Leverage when it comes out
on DVD.

It is just such a great show. Each character is interconnecting with other.

Saxon

I just wish they'd have all the eps up on On Demand, and keep them up, instead of just a few at a time. I've still not seen the first ep. Jessi really wants to see all the eps too, but hates to miss any, (esp. the first) so she doesn't want to watch the eps that On Demand are offering. I need to have her check to see if they are online. We've been cozying up in her old twin bed with my 'reclining pillows' to watch tv', so with Gingi's old computer we could catch up too.

Rosie

Quote from: Saxon on January 30, 2009, 10:16:25 PM
I just wish they'd have all the eps up on On Demand, and keep them up, instead of just a few at a thyme. I've still not seen the first ep. Jessi really wants to see all the eps too, but hates to miss any, (esp. the first) so she doesn't want to watch the eps that On Demand are offering. I need to have her check to see if they are online. We've been cozying up in her old twin bed with my 'reclining pillows' to watch tv', so with Gingi's old computer we could catch up too.

It's not the tye of sho you need to see from the start. They met intne first and continue working together.

Its too good/fun  to miss.

geogal

Saxon

Oh YAY!!

I FINALLY got to see the first ep...explained some stuff that I'd already figured out, but it was fun seeing how the group interacted when they first met.

I absolutely LOVE this show.

I'm mad at Jessica that she has school today, cuz we were supposed to catch up with the other eps she's missed over the weekend and stuff kept getting in the way. I'm sure if the neighbors heard our silly banter they'd wonder is it was 'Freaky Friday' at our house all the time.

"Oh yeah, go off to school when you were supposed to go get me some fast food"

"The house is full of easy to heat up stuff, we just shopped yesterday"

"Yeah, but I don't want to do it, and you are leaving, so I'll have to do it myself"

"I'll only be gone about 3 hours"

"That's not gonna leave much time to watch tv before Chuck comes on..."

"Don't worry, I'll be home in time to see Chuck, where are the 3D glasses I got for you?"

(....lol...yeah....Freaky Friday, every day around here.)

"Do you HAVE to go to School?" *whine*

"Yes, I have to go to school."

"Don't you need school books or something?" (she's going to the building site where they are working on another house)

"School books are for losers"

"Then youd DEFINATELY need some!!" *pretends to run*
*she pretends to give chase*

"Love you"
"love you, go to bed and don't do anything to hurt yourself".

TinkTanker

Leverage has been renewed for a second season.

TNT renews 'Leverage'
Drama picked up for second season
By DANIEL FRANKEL

TNT has given a second-season renewal to "Leverage."

Turner has ordered another 15 episodes of the caper drama, which stars Timothy Hutton as the leader of a band of expert thieves who use their skills in a Robin Hood-like manner against criminals and corrupt business interests. Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge co-star.

"Leverage" is produced by Dean Devlin's Electric Entertainment, with John Rogers and Chris Downey also serving as exec producers.

The series commitment is among TNT's latest moves to ramp up its original programming slate. The network recently greenlit three series: medical drama "Time Heals," starring Jada Pinkett Smith; the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced cop thriller "The Line," starring Dylan McDermott; and "Men of a Certain Age," starring Ray Romano.

The "Leverage" pilot bowed Dec. 7 to 5.6 million total viewers, running behind the latest installment of TNT's "The Librarian" movie franchise. Both projects were helmed and exec produced by Devlin. Since then, "Leverage" has been the top-rated basic cable performer for its Tuesday 10 p.m. timeslot among total viewers, households and adults 25-54.

TNT execs are also closely monitoring the performance of rookie skein "Trust Me," which bowed to 3.4 million viewers Jan. 26 leading out of a fresh episode of the network's hit crime procedural "The Closer."

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117999431.html?categoryid=14&cs=1
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Saxon

*pout*

I got too sleepy last night after Chuck to watch another ep with Jessi.

I sure miss my TV buddy....she was by little 'tater tot' (hee, me being the Couch Potato, of course).

Spooky

"he thinks the flirting makes me jealous, but it doesn't."

:rofl:
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Rosie

Quote from: Spooky on February 03, 2009, 10:31:20 PM
"he thinks the flirting makes me jealous, but it doesn't."

:rofl:

Totally Hi-larious!!! Both of them. :)

geogal

I loved giggly affectionate Parker.  The look on Eliot's face when she jumped into his arms at the end was priceless!