• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Leverage

Started by Spooky, December 07, 2008, 10:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

I missed the premiere. It'll be on again, I'm sure. I'll just do a lil' clicky on the linky to check.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

SerenityValley

Yep, they are gonna show the first ep right before the second ep airs.  I hope it's as good as I'm expecting, especially with Christian Kane in it! 

Speaking of Christian Kane, he was on an ep of Las Vegas (from 2004) and the hubby and I watched it last night.  Really good job!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

geogal

I really liked it.  The cast was good, and I like the premise.   I guess last night was Dean Devlin night on TNT, though, with the newest Librarian movie on right before.

Christian Kane is adorable.  I loved him in Angel, and I adored him in Second Hand Lions.  I even kinda like his music :)

SerenityValley

Hubby and I were talking about him (Christian Kane) last night.  What was that movie with Angelina Jolie where he played her baseball player boyfriend?  Hubby says, he always seems to play the bad guy!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Pearl@32

He was pretty funny in Secondhand Lions. That is such an interesting story.
I liked that silly movie he made for MTV with r&b singer Monica. (Love Song)

As for Angelina's boyfriend, I was gonna half-guess Life or Something Like It, and that's what IMDb says. I hated her hair in that movie.

One of the best things Angel writers did was reintroduce Lindsey in Season 5. I totally gao se a brick and yelled for joy when he showed up. Tat-Man!

(promise to talk more about the show when I actually SEE it)
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

SerenityValley

QuoteLife or Something Like It

Yep, that's it!  I didn't care for her hair in that either.  She looks better as "Tomb Raider" chic!

Spooky

new episode tonight! I didn't know. :)
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

And I still missed both of them.  :doh:

geogal

They're replaying both episodes on Saturday morning/afternoon.