• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle Season 9

Started by Pearl@32, September 22, 2015, 06:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

OK, what IS UP with that premiere? I don't know....
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

I didn't eve watch last season... well maybe a few eps. Need to catch up fast!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Quote from: Pearl@32 on September 22, 2015, 06:37:19 PM
OK, what IS UP with that premiere? I don't know....

Haven't watched it yet. it's DVRd waiting for me. I heard there might have been a hold out with someone. Is that what you are talking about? I don't mind being spoiled.

Pearl@32

It seems like a rehash of last year except this time it's Kate who's not telling Castle everything. I was a little bored. Kate made Captain though!

And about the spiders: either Nathan bet someone or he lost a bet. You'll see.... :haha:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Phyll33

Okay, i watched both of the season openers and liked them actually. They've spiced the show up a little and made
it a little different which is a good thing. Now just give Kate back her old hair color, this one is awful. Nathan did
have the bags under his eyes fixed and what a difference it made. I'm really surprised they didn't do that sooner.
He looks good this year. After seeing the preview for the next show it's obvious their separation isn't going to last
long.

Pearl@32

It's sorta weird having Alexis working with her dad, but it's ok. Her hair color is pretty orange red this year. Her eyebrows look crazy with that blond wig she was wearing in the 10/5 episode.

One thing I must say is that rigged gun-popping out of Castle's desk came in handy!

Phyll33

Alexis's coloring even though not natural is absolutely gorgeous. Very few could get away with that hair color but her
blue eyes and beautiful complexion are to die for. I like the character upgrade with the show it needed some spark.

Phyll33

Adam on Castle the other night was so fun. Those two are so good together. I kind of did a Kate who? Didn't miss her at all.

Pearl@32

From what I saw they were — I need to rewatch from the beginning.

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.