• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Jewel: Forever a Browncoat

Started by Eric, March 21, 2014, 07:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Blastr interviewed Ms. Staite:

Kaylee Frye, Firefly and Serenity:

"Oh, Firefly. The show that changed my life. I can't say enough about the positivity that show has brought me. Besides it being pretty much the best experience of my career, in terms of the incredible people I met that I'm still lucky enough to call some of my best friends, it introduced me to the world of science fiction conventions. I'm still invited all over the world to these things where I basically sit and sign autographs and get showered with compliments. I cannot tell you enough how much fun they are. So, because of Firefly, I've also gotten to travel around the world. How amazing is that? I'll never get sick of talking about it, I'm so proud of it even now, and I'm blessed to be a part of it and its fandom. Firefly fans are the best fans in the world, and I'll be a Browncoat forever," said Staite.

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life