• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Golden Boy and Body of Proof

Started by Rosie, March 10, 2013, 09:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie

Chi McBride and Mark Valley are on these shows respectively.

I love both of them so seeing them back on tv is fun. I still miss Human Target.

Golden Boy is told in as a flashback/flash forward story. It's about how the Golden Boy goes from beat cop to Police Comissioner in 7 years. I am enjoying it so for plus it has Kevin Alejandro, another favorite actor. Unfortunately he plays a douche in this one, the Golden Boys nemesis.

Body of Proof just needed Mark Valley to make the show watchable for me. I didn't like the last guy who was helping Dana Delany. Mark is waaaaay better, he fits in perfectly.

TinkTanker

Golden Boy has been canceled. It does not look good for Body of Proof either. :dontlike:
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Rosie

Quote from: TinkTanker on March 10, 2013, 10:27:39 AM
Golden Boy has been canceled. It does not look good for Body of Proof either. :dontlike:

Really? :(

I thought they were talking of keeping it on Tuesday and moving Vegas to Friday.

Too bad, another one bites the dust.

Moving shows is ALWAYS a bad idea.   :doh:

Phyll33

Quote from: TinkTanker on March 10, 2013, 10:27:39 AM

Body of Proof only got a half season so it evidently has to prove itself to come back. Delany
for me at least is not as likable this season. I don't hold out much hope for it either.