• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

My Favorites as of 12/21/12

Started by Rosie, December 21, 2012, 09:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie

Sunday- Once Upon a Time
Monday- Castle and Hawaii 5-0
Tuesday- Go On Cancelled, The New Normal Cancelled, Parenthood, Golden Boy Cancelled, Body of Proof Cancelled,  Hart of Dixie, Emily Owens MD.Cancelled
Wednesday-The Middle, Guys w/Kids, Modern Family and Suburgatory, Nashville, Chicago Fire
Thursday-Last Resort Cancelled, Big Bang Theory, Beauty and the Beast, Elementary, Burn Notice
Friday- Haven, Last Man Standing and Malibu Country Cancelled, Vegas Cancelled

Returning Shows I am waiting for:

Bunheads
Suits
Royal Pain
White Collar
Warehouse 13 Final Season Cancelled
Jane By Design Cancelled
Sons of Anarchy
Copper
Longmire
The Glades

Cancelled show I will miss most: Fairly Legal and still missing Eureka
Found out I lost more of my favorites. I knew about Last Resort but then discovered Leverage Alphas, Emily Owen and Jane by Design such a cute show. I felt like it filled my Ugly Betty High Fashion Whole.  :(

Show I want to watch but can't fit in: New Girl, Community
Show I am giving up on is 2 Broke Girls

Shows I forgot but I want to add to this list:

Covert Affairs
Leverage Cancelled
Alphas Cancelled
Franklin and Bash (this one I love the guys, the show not so much)

Spooky

Caught up with Copper. It's dark, but has quite a bit of heart in it as well.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Rosie

I am so  :( I updated my favorites and listed the most recent casualties.

It really makes me want to NOT pick up any new shows. I DVR's Deception because its a great cast and they all look guilty. Also DVR's The Carrie Diaries because it's made by folks who make other shows I love but haven't watched it yet.

Not sure if I can take on any more new shows. I feel like just letting what I am watching end and then sticking w/DVDS.

VERY SAD, I love my shows and the world and people they take me too. I miss them when they are gone.

TV SUX. :bearsbears:

Phyll33

I am really upset about Leverage. Especially after it won the People's Choice award. I usually buy the
DVD so I didn't know they played around with the normal time and kept moving it.  A good, interesting
and different show that they once again blew up.  I'm so sick of lawyer and doctor shows.

Covert Affairs I love but definitely watch it from the beginning or you won't have a clue what is going on.

My shows are getting fewer and fewer with no good replacements in sight. I hope someone else will pick
up Leverage. It's too good a show to throw away.

Rosie

Quote from: Phyll33 on January 20, 2013, 11:14:29 AM

I am really upset about Leverage. Especially after it won the People's Choice award. I usually buy the
DVD so I didn't know they played around with the normal time and kept moving it.  A good, interesting
and different show that they once again blew up.  I'm so sick of lawyer and doctor shows.

Covert Affairs I love but definitely watch it from the beginning or you won't have a clue what is going on.

My shows are getting fewer and fewer with no good replacements in sight. I hope someone else will pick

Dean Devlin tweeted it was a long shot but he was shopping it to other networks. It made me happy to see he was trying even if it's a long shot. Leverage was a rich well balanced show. I will miss Elliot most of all I think.

Phyll33

Quote from: Rosie on January 20, 2013, 11:30:47 AM
Quote from: Phyll33 on January 20, 2013, 11:14:29 AM

Dean Devlin tweeted it was a long shot but he was shopping it to other networks. It made me happy to see he was trying even if it's a long shot. Leverage was a rich well balanced show. I will miss Elliot most of all I think.

Yes, I read that. He also mentioned a movie which I practically screamed at since that would really be the
kiss of death.  Leverage works better on the small screen and with a series of shows. As we well know a
movie is not very satisfying.  I like Eliot too, I wish they hadn't waited so long to let him sing and I wish
he had been able to do more of it. I haven't watched season 4 yet so maybe he does. At least I have
that to look forward too.

Pearl@32

It's so difficult when a show is cancelled. Leverage was so much fun and I am mad I didn't watch this last season. I have gone to not watching a lot of current TV to streaming shows I've missed (like Fringe). Right now I am finishing The Sarah Jane Chronicles and might get back into Better Off Ted and Ally McBeal (I watched the first 4 seasons and one of the major highlights was guest star Robert Downey, Jr.).

Sunday: Downton Abbey, Walking Dead
Monday: Castle
Tuesday: Justified (Eric watches)
Thursday: Big Bang Theory, Suits

Shows that are on life support (for me) but I still visit: Once Upon a Time, NCIS (I missed a lot because I was watching The Voice, so I really need to catch up), New Girl, Mindy Project
Shows that I am waiting to come back from their vacation: Bunheads, Dr. Who, Community, Futurama and I guess Dexter and Thrones
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Rosie

Quote from: Pearl@32 on January 20, 2013, 09:02:15 PM
It's so difficult when a show is cancelled. Leverage was so much fun and I am mad I didn't watch this last season. I have gone to not watching a lot of current TV to streaming shows I've missed (like Fringe). Right now I am finishing The Sarah Jane Chronicles and might get back into Better Off Ted and Ally McBeal (I watched the first 4 seasons and one of the major highlights was guest star Robert Downey, Jr.).

Sunday: Downton Abbey, Walking Dead
Monday: Castle
Tuesday: Justified (Eric watches)
Thursday: Big Bang Theory, Suits

Shows that are on life support (for me) but I still visit: Once Upon a Time, NCIS (I missed a lot because I was watching The Voice, so I really need to catch up), New Girl, Mindy Project
Shows that I am waiting to come back from their vacation: Bunheads, Dr. Who, Community, Futurama and I guess Dexter and Thrones

FYI - Bunheads is back. Tonight is the third ep.

Why is Once Upon a Time on life support for you? I love it. NCIS I miss, New Girl I miss and Mindy Project I didn't get into. All of those are on Tuesday nights. Too Much on Tuesday.

I finally watched the Carrie Diaries. It's Ok. I don't love it I may love it but right now it is just there. There's no guy that I love on there. :o

Saxon

I've been watching Downton Abbey on Hulu+. I'm right in the middle of Season 2. Jessi got me to watch a few eps of Lost Girl, she's behind on it, watching on Hulu also.

Current stuff I try to get on On Demand *usually after they run*

Go On, The Neighbors, Elementary, Castle, New Girl.

My very favorite show right now is Once Upon a Time! Jessi and I try to watch it at the same time on Hulu after it airs. Makes it hard to go on social media with everyone talking about it. Jessi does Tumblr, and can't go on at all cuz all of the Oncers are posting captioned screen grabs!

I will most likely follow Glee now, just to see how the story line's going, hoping they hurry and get The Apples back.

I'm waiting for Warehouse 13 to come back in April.

Tom and I got hooked on Hell on Wheels, not sure when it returns.

I probably forgot some...I watch a lot of cooking type shows too. Next Great Baker, Cake Boss, watched the pilot of The Taste, hope it gets more exciting when they are competing.

Spooky

Quote from: Saxon on January 31, 2013, 12:27:38 PM
I've been watching Downton Abbey on Hulu+.

Mr. Bates dies a horrible death.

[spoiler]You don't want to know this part.[/spoiler]
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.