• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Final Season Thread

Started by Spooky, September 30, 2011, 11:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phyll33

Quote from: TinkTanker on October 28, 2011, 03:04:52 PM
Quote from: Phyll33 on October 28, 2011, 02:50:02 PM
Quote from: Spooky on October 28, 2011, 12:00:57 PM
Chuck's back! But don't get too comfy, 'cause "anything could happen"

http://blastr.com/2011/10/chucks-back-but-dont-get.php

Considering how all the shows on the networks are tanking except CBS that anything can happen bit might
ought to be keeping it for a full season.

Of the top 14 rated program so far this season, 13 are football games.

Maybe people are finally getting sick of the bug crawls across the lower third of the screen, peacock logos, eyeball logos, local station logos, time and temp bugs, all that gao se. Enough!

The bug crawls and logos drive me nuts!!  One reason why I enjoy the DVDs so much, they aren't there.
Why in the world did they ever start those?  Nothing is more annoying then to have them take up the screen
when you are watching something.

Eric

Pearl@32

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Rosie

Quote from: Spooky on October 28, 2011, 09:19:39 PM
Good first ep.

Agreed. Mom and I watched it together. She loves Chuck, she thinks Morgan is hilarious.

Phyll33

Well shoot. I finally was able to see the first episode of the final season last night. I had psyched myself
to accept this was it and was kind of looking forward to it ending BUT that episode was so good I want more!
I do miss the charm and innocence of the first episodes and all the Buy More fun though. They blew it when
they unloaded all of the other characters. That really made the show but this episode was good.

Spooky

"John Casey, You life is ove..."  :gun1:

ILJ

Aaaarrgh!!!  Can't believe we have to wait for the next ep.
The emperor is naked!  NNNAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spooky

Spooky

Damn! Trinity blowded him up good!