• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

New Atlantis Tonight!

Started by SerenityValley, September 05, 2008, 06:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerenityValley

The evil cancellation of SGA has made me appreciate new eps all the more!!  Now, instead of "TiVo"-ing it, I'll be watching it as it airs.

[spoiler]BTW, I REALLY wanted Dr. Keller to hook up with Ronin, not McKay!!  Gorramit!  Maybe in the movie...[/spoiler]
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Spooky

Someday I'll catchup on all the SG stuff. I stopped watching SG1 after S6. I have 1-6 on DVD. For some reason I just lost interest. :beatsme:
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Spooky on September 05, 2008, 06:56:52 PM
Someday I'll catchup on all the SG stuff. I stopped watching SG1 after S6. I have 1-6 on DVD. For some reason I just lost interest. :beatsme:

I stopped watching when RDA left.  Just wasn't doing it for me.  I will eventually catch up though or the movies won't make any sense to me!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."