• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Chuck vs.The All-Time Series Low (ALL-TIME!!!)

Started by TinkTanker, April 12, 2011, 09:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phyll33

Quote from: TinkTanker on May 10, 2011, 10:28:47 AM
But, I don't know, this year there's a different sense. I can't explain it. It's a resignation to "whatever will be will be". In the past we've always felt like, "Come on, give us one more! We've got some really cool things that we want to do that we haven't done!" This year I think there's a real sense of, "we've done a lot of cool things."

That's kind of how I feel about it. At this point, I won't miss it if it is gone, I'll watch it later in the week if it comes back. Ann always works on Monday and by the time she gets home and we get dinner plated up, House & Chuck have finished recording. And we watch House and then Castle if we aren't too tired. Chuck is usually Wednesday or Thursday night, if not the weekend. Though I will say the last couple have been better than rest of the season.

It's the last of the shows that I DVR that I watch too. The lack of funds really killed this. Not being able to
have all of the characters on each episode and losing others just seemed to make things blah. They never
did make use of Adam the way they could have and yet they brought on other people that really didn't add
anything except irritation.  Just let a network mess with a good thing and turn it into mediocre.  I would like
them to have a satisfactory end  though instead of leaving us high and dry. I hate that. Another half season
would be nice to wrap things up in a fun way.

Pearl@32

Harry's Law renewed but L&O:LA cancelled. No word on Chuck yet. eek
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.