• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The Beast With a Billion Backs trailer

Started by TinkTanker, May 29, 2008, 05:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

"They're not tentacles.  They're gentacals!"  :popcorn:

TinkTanker

This one looks even better than the last one.  :happy:

Now if there is just no ten minute song sequence to stop the show dead in its tracks...

TinkTanker

Well, look at what has started falling off the internet...

:PSA:

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

TinkTanker

AdmiralDigby

That's a shame .

I'll still buy it though .
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Eric

Pearl@32

Quote from: TinkTanker on June 08, 2008, 07:59:11 AM
Well, look at what has started falling off the internet...

:PSA:

Would ya stop that gao se?!

I just read a comment on amazon.com about how the 30 minute formula made Futurama work and that the makers don't know how to make a 2-hour film. *whatever*

I liked Bender's Big Score. I suspect Bucks has some laughs but it's a means to an end. It's in the middle. I'd rather have a semi-sucky movie in part of a quadrilogy than no movies at all.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

Quote from: Eric on June 09, 2008, 04:56:05 PM
Yeah, we will too.

NO LENTICULAR PRINTED SLEEVES, PLEASE!

Lenticular printing is a technology in which a lenticular lens is used to produce images with an illusion of depth, or the ability to change or move as the image is viewed from different angles. Examples of lenticular printing include prizes given in Cracker Jack snack boxes that showed flip and animation effects such as winking eyes, and modern airport advertising graphics that change their message depending on the viewing angle. This technology was created in the 1940s but has evolved in recent years to show more motion and increased depth. Originally used mostly in novelty items, lenticular prints are now being used as a marketing tool to show products in motion. Recent advances in large-format presses have allowed for oversized lenses to be used in lithographic lenticular printing.

Each image is sliced into strips, which are then interlaced with one or more other images. These are printed on the back of a piece of plastic, with a series of long, thin lenses molded into the other side. The lenses are lined up with each image interlace, so that light reflected off each strip is refracted in a slightly different direction, but the light from all strips of a given image are sent in the same direction (parallel).

The end result is that a single eye or camera looking at the print sees a single whole image, but an eye or camera with a different angle of view will see a different image.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.